I feel drained yet so happy… I don’t want to hear anything relating to kidneys, lungs or I’ll scream…
Thanks to Michael Buble, Craig David, Westlife, Backstreet boys, T.I, Sunny Ade and Asa for getting me through those long study nights….
I cant believe I actually stayed away for so long, but I did it. At first I still checked my reader once a day, but since last week, I’ve had no time. So what did I miss?
Just Toluwa is being handled by an Ibo man, Allied got the hook ups, Baroque went on a rant, and NDQ finished her exams too. I was really jealous when I read that post, I was so tempted to scream “I HATE YOU!” on her page, and then what happens?
Two days later I had a dream and Aloofar and NDQ were in it (and no, it wasn’t a threesome!). I would tell you about the dream but…. All I can say is NDQ looked like a fulani babe, I met her at a photo shoot, and Aloofar was also there.
Now that my exams are done, I can go back to loving NDQ, lol! I’m going to go catch up on the loves of my blog life. You know who you are!
Oh, and Naapali quit blogging in my absence, so I’ve ascended the throne as the chief Babalawo of Blogville. I really will miss him though.
Now I can start with my pile of laundry, Christmas shopping and packing! First, I need to catch up on my sleep, but not before the party tonight. I need to take out my hair, get a new hair style, get my eyebrows done. I think I deserve a manicure and pedicure too.
Ps: please forgive if the post doesn’t make much sense, this is coming from a sleep deprived mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

39 comments:
welcome back! hope exams werent too hard? have fun in jand o!
I HATE YOU!!!!!
Ok, i just had to put that out there! And i will tell u abt how u need some loperamide just in case u eat or drink something u shdn't on ur trip. And don't 4get ur prophylaxis for malaria, depending on the species that eventually bites u, also don't 4get the D.O.C for each specie.
I hope u get cyanosed 4rm d bitter cold in jand!
Glad things worked out for you.
God save us o, Bumight is bizaaaack! WElcome back bay bay, u were sorely missed.
ah I just read Mzchif's comment and why do those things all sound like poison? Hmmmmmm, Mizchif my eyes are on you o. Dont kill our bumight nah abi which one be loperamide ati prophylaxis? O ga o...
welcome bac dear'
welcome back dear and good wishes on the results for your exams hey. xxx
at a photo shoots? damn girl, you're leaving a glitz and glam life even in ur dreams:) lol
congrats on being done with ur exams.
i could teleport myself to jand, we could storm detriot bar and have a blast..
awww, just thinking of it makes me want to....
have fun and we're waiting for you here.
ow my dear, the rant was very appropriate, i had to go on it...congrats on finishing your exams...
quick one, what the hell are you going to do in jand in this weather? holidays?
I HATE YOU. LOL
Anyone who dreams of anything concerning blogsville is a bonafide ADDICT! :)
Pray tell the dream. Congrats on ur freedom!
we want to know what happened in the dream joo!!
glad ure done with exams. ru hitting naij this season as well?
......... and she's back!!!!!!
Glad u r getting a break. Thanks for coming out of hibernation to wish me luck on my interview. Will definitely let u know how it goes.
Have fun in Jand, u deserve it.
Congrats!
Happy self-pampering and have a blast in Jand!
Welcome back Lovey! I just got done too and am I glad! Jand ke? Well have fun o dear! Dreaming about Aloofar and NDQ ~ errr you darling are addicted! but noring do you at all.
Yay your finally done! I was coming to ask you when u would be done already cuz I missed u! So now u can stop hating...lol
LMAO!!!!! You must tell me all about this dream. Although I like the sound of me at a photo shoot... Fulani ke?! LMAO. At least one of my fav bloggers (Aloofar) was in the dream too...LMAO you are seriously tired!
Glad your back boo! You definately deserve a mani/padi. Get a massage while your at it!
Congratulations babe! Missed you too, even though you didnt say you missed me. shiooo. lol
hey.. good for you the exams went ok.. hopefully you've showed them some of the skills with which you've kept us attached to your blog...... njoy...
@Just Toluwa: some were, but i'm just thankful they're over! how's ur ibo man? lol!
@mizchif: I love you too!
i dont need any loperamide and doxycycline, lol! and i won't be getting cyanosed either!
lol, all this hateration, ahan, babe!
@clnmike: thanks :)
@Nefertiti: lol, cos they're medical poisons. yeah, I think we need to keep an eye on mizchif, lol!
@LG: thanks, I still have ur assignment to do.
@K: thank you babe!
@fantasy queen: hey, what can I say? I'm trying to be like my cousin :)
yeah, the teleporting could be good, but i dont wnt u to waste ur powers, see u!
@baroque: Jand is just a detour, and its also cold as heck here, so i guess it doesnt really matter. history has shown that the cold cant get in the way of my fun!
@doll: I love you too boo! lol
@Jaycee: yeah, i kinda guess that makes me an addict, I need to join Bloggerholic anonymous!
I remember when i used to work in the lab, i used to dream about experiments all the time! cos i loved my work, i guess I love blogville as much!
@standtall: y'all are not even ready for the dream yet. lol, i dont even remember it myself.
@geisha.song: u sure u do want to hear about the dream? yes, I'm coming to naija!!!
@funms: yeah she is!
@sting: you welcome, i know u'll blow them out of the water at the interview, just be calm.
@GNG: thanks! i'm definitely going to!
@temite: congrats. and we're all addicts, arent we?
@NDQ: of course you like the sound of u being in a photo shoot! lol, i dont remember all of the dream, very random.
dont know if i have time for a massage. I have done NOTHING in preparation for my trip!
and of course I missed you darling!
@badderchic: i didnt miss you cos i was on ur blog dear, i didnt leave you :)
@danny bagucci: skills? indeed! I'm just glad they're over. how've u been dear?
Guess your exams went well..What's necrosis and how can we stave off hypertension..is our heart really heart shaped and what's with the left auricle being on the right..blablabla...lol
Have a fun time in jand but i'd advise you to bring along every winter wear you have oh..A word is enough for the wise..And yeah i loathe clubbing sorry..
Take care dear
hey Bunmite- i'm gonna be in Jand 25th till 5th. email me if u'd like to hangout. Shona and i are meant to meet at Seductive (don't laugh) next week Saturday-27th.
Finally, you're back to reclaim your vacant position as the Iyalaje of Blogville (along with your Babalawo and Furrrst titles). That's the title i propose for you. Good to have you back. Hope the exams went well. Take your time to get your 'deprived' mind back together and give us your usual stuff again.
Congrats on finishing your exams! Stop by my blog soon and leave a comment. I really dig reading your blog.
Mista Jaycee
Congrats! And have fun in jand!
As for the whole shopping/manicure/pedicure/threesomes/loving NDQ part....well my sexuality would be terribly suspect if I commented on that now wouldn't it.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!...and shame on you for resurrecting hot doug!!!
So we've got the exams behind us and its time for jiving eh?
Have fun babes, i dont doubt you'll pass in flying colours.
U actually stayed away... Kudos to you.
Now that you are back, we have to "we" (shower) your chieftaincy as the "Babalawo of Blogville."
Awrite!! I could have sworn I left a comment here a few days ago. Bumight, what did you do to my comment? Maybe I was still dreaming. Anyway, I'll just leave another one.
hey, just stumled on your blog. nice work!!! i am a doctor too, but i kinda just started blogging!
dreaming of bloggers? wow. dint know napaali had quit, jeez i've been semi-away too long.
Congrats babes, missed ya missed ya missed ya....
coming to jand hey...hmmm I refer to all the abroads as jand...
Welicome!! dreaming of Aloofarn NDQ...hmmmm!! r u sure twasnt a threesome??
ur exams went well i hope?
i hope i am one of the loves of ur blog life o!
yay!!!! happy for u..
lmao @ chief Babalawo of Blogville
i opened ur blog and saw a very different looking page, it was quite nice.
i'm glad u are done with exams, now u can keep ME entertained...lol
am i one of ur darlings in blogsville? *flutters lashes prettily and pouts cutely*
welcome back babalawo...
"The sweet smell of freedom..." rightly said, only it comes with a whole lot of responsibilities.
That should mean I have free rein to Hate You......
Congrats on scaling your mountain of exams.
-Have a Merry Christmas
Post a Comment