I figured that this would be a good way to end the year 2008.
Movies
For someone who didnt go to the movies a lot this year, this is going to be quite difficult.
Worst Movie: 10,000 B.C such a huge letdown on so many levels. a waste of $8:99! W is a close second.
Second Best: Dark Knight
Best movie: Eagle Eye has to be the best movie i saw this year.
Food
From someone who doesn't experiment with food,
Worst Meal/Snack: Thai food. no matter what, I can't seem to get it right.
Second Best: Its a tie between Kung Pao Chicken and General Tso's chicken
Best Meal Snack: Goat Pepper soup. heaven!
Drink
Worst Drink: The crappy sodas that those chinese people give you when u place an order over $20. Free is not so free afterall!
Second Best: Green Tea. remember when I started the "campaign"? well, its sort of stuck now.
Best Drink: Amaretto Sour. I order this all the time when I go clubbing. I guess this is my security drink.
Music
Worst Song: I dont think any song really got on my nerves in 2008, and if it did, I just refuse to listen to it.
Second Best: "Jizz in my pants". if you havent heard it, you should youtube it. LOL!
Best Song: "Swagga like us" by my baby T.I. I know, I'm partial. My best Nigerian song though is "Party Rider", by 9ice.
Moment
Worst Moment(s): I'll say being almost-"mugged" in my own house. here's the post
Second Best: The moments I spent during eacch exam week, studying with friends. They say misery loves company. When you spend 14 hour days with the same people, you can't help but bond.
Best Moment: Taking out time to spend one of the holidays with my girlfriends out of town, even though I had an exam immediately after the holidays. I'm glad I did. My school has this nasty habit of scheduling exams right after holidays, their way of messing up ur runs.
Fashion
I am an accessorymaniac! This award is very fickle, subject to change.It depends on what I'm feeling at the moment.
Worst Kit/Accessory: I don't think I have any.
Second Best: My cocktail rings.
Best Accessory: Make-up! 2008 was a year of beautiful make-up for me. It was almost my motivation for going to school everyday! LOL!
Toy
Worst Toy: My camera. I need a new one. Nuff said!
Second Best: My ever faithful Tablet PC. we spend at least 10 hours a day together, we've bonded seriously :)
Best Toy: My phone. It was already on my christmas list, but i kinda got impatient and bought it myself.
Person(s)
Most Difficult Person: I am a happy person, you cant help but love me, Its impossible to be difficult around me :) (what am I feeling like shey?)
Second Best: A very special friend. sometimes i think i dont deserve the friends i have.
Best Person: My baby! He's been wonderful this year.
Favorite Blog Post(s)
By another blogger: I just want to vote, See me, See Trouble, Any post written by Carl, and This is for you bumight (more bloggers should write posts detailing their love for me!)
Written by you: The man, the son and the donkey. I bared my soul on this one and I had fun doing it, thanks to you guys!
Lesson/Skill
Worst Lesson/Skill: sheer will power isn't enough.
Second Best: Everything isn't black or white. There are areas a shade of grey.
Best Lesson/Skill: Do not worry about pleasing everybody, it is impossible, unnecessary, and brings no satisfaction.
This is obviously my last post for the year. Happy New year guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

33 comments:
Yes o what r u feeling like girl
U r so right at not worrying abt pleading pple. It gets one just enuf headache. Enuf said (lol)
Merry new yr!
Obviously u had a splendid 2008... Hopefully 2009 far exceeds the successes and *delights* of 2008.. lol.. Happy new yr in advance anyways...
"Do not worry about pleasing everybody. It is unnecessary and unpleasant. And it brings no satisfaction". Very apt. Happy new year to you.
happy new year
Happy new year lady. Had fun reading ur post.
Happy new year sweets...
OMG, i really hate the G1, no beef, bt the bent part of the phone makes me uncomfortable, cant explain y.
I totally agree with u on eagle eye, plus i saw very few movies myself all yr.
Yay 4 cocktail rings, especially my purple ones!
Checked my steth, mine is classic S.E II, (havent ever used it b4, but don't let anybody hear that oh)
Haapy New Year dear.
Now hurry back to being miserable like me!
So u know i had to youtube dat vid right..... CRAZY dats wat u r. But u just made me laff sooo hard.
-Worrying about pleasing everyone is a sure way to Quick Headaches.
Have a Happy New Year!
Happy New Year! That's a great "year in review" post. Hope 2009 is the best year ever for you.
eagle eye your best movie? what happened to all the superhero movies??
swagga like us is o SMOKING track. hot hot hottt!
ok b4 i comment thru everything, lemme stop here. happy new year babe!
Happy New Year to you!
@standtall: i'm feeling like a babe nau, lol!
Happy new year!!!
@danny bagucci: have i ever told u i love your name? lol, i wish u the same, happy new year
@Emeka amakeze: thanks, HNY!
@funms: same here!
@sting: i'm glad u did :) Happy New year
@Just...Toluwa: u hate my phone? awww, Im not a fan of the bent part myself, but for what the phone can do, I forgive them that minor oversight
@mizchif: yay for cocktail rings! lol, u'll start using ur steth when u start rotations.
I see misery loves company :) lemme enjoy my time jo!
@la Reine:tell me about it, happy new year!
@gng: thanks :) I hope 2009 ushers in the best of everything u've ever hoped for!
@geisha.song: superheros are over-rated. I liked Iron man though.
Happy new year babe!
Im sorry i never got to sing on ur blog, though i dont think bloggers had the anti-virus to handle my voice though :)
@Thirty+: Happy New year babe!
Did I write pleading instead of pleasing?
All the best in the new year babes...
This was a good list, although i liked W.
brilliant list.
and spot on with the Android G1...i'm feeling that!
happy new year!
happy new year!!!
since u r a happy lovable person we should meet cuz i love meeting happy lovable people.. ;o)
Happy new year Bumight.
Yeah Eagle eye is good. Happy new year.
You don't like Thai food? Oh, so sorry. Give me some 'ka prow' and I am golden.
Happy New Year, my sista!
Happy New Year. Your blog was one of my favourites in 2008. Thanx
Thank God you called it 'ME' awards. I assume you were the judge and panel of judges all at once. Good awards show. Happy New Year, sis. I hope you are looking into 2009 with as much determination as I am. Then you bet you've got the best year ever coming right at you. Na by faith o. I didn't do any jazz or stuff like that o. Hapy new year once again.
i totally loved eagle eye! shia'a performance was very impressive..
enjoyed reading this..happy new year hon!
Happy New Year!
I saw 10,000 BC! My boyfriend made me watch it and I don't remember a thing! That's how bored I was... To be fair it's the only movie he's picked that I can remember not liking. But I think he paid so luckily no money wasted on my part. Lol.
Take Care,
Therapy x
HEY, DROP BY AT MY BLOG FOR A MINUTES TO READ WHAT AFROBABE SAID ABOUT YOU ON "THURSDAY INTERVIEW"
THANKS
Happy new year
Happy New Year Bumite! :)
you this woman, so you have decided not to update ehn? Happy new year sha. I hope you had a good one. Peace and love.
Yeah, serious, what r u feeling like?!
More bloggers should details their love 4 u? LOL!!! Olodo. Nonsense & ingredients.
And by the way, we're in 2009...in case you didn't get the memo. Oya come & update this blog b4 I vex kpata kpata.
Happy new year! Since part of my resolves this new year is to read more blogs, i have added you to my list..
When will you update?
It is 2009...
I did not make your list? I am so not speaking to you via comments ever again.
Bah!
just checking in...
Post a Comment