Right now my record is 15 hours and counting!
This is the bestest feeling in the world!
My last post was in reference to my Board exams
The quote was from Isaiah 42:10 which i wrote inside my First Aid a few months ago
when I was paralyzed with fear
Thanks to everyone who commented on that post,
and for every prayer that was said on my behalf
I promise to dedicate 1/50th of my degree to you guys, lol
I have almost forgotten how to blog, leave comments and such
I had so many things to write about
you'll read everything as soon as i get my mojo back!
Thanks to Ibiluv for getting me a point on my exam
I had a question with the vignette similar to something she blogged about
I know i DEFINITELY got that question right!
Thanks to Buttercup also for getting me several points on the exam
I had at least 3 questions with vignettes similar to something she blogged about
The only way I remember that Verapamil (a drug) works on the heart and not on blood vessels
is thinking about the way Vera loves me, lol
I didnt get a question on it, but i remembered it.
if you send me the new Wande Coal album, I promise to love you forever!
That was my twitter update and gmail status message yesterday. So I want to declare my undying love for Quaggar, though you'll have to share it with Aloofar too!
Alright, I'm going to go think of something else to do besides sleep!
PS: notice the blog address change? can google reader users pls update me in their reader? thanks again!

39 comments:
glad ur enjoying right now...pls sleep for as long as u can...you deserve it.... and im sure you aced ur exams....
Sleep, sleep, turn around, find a new position and sleep some more! You have worked for that right!
Ha! found you!
Thanks for clarifying ur last post. I took the title literally (silly me)
Glad to hear u are officially done with ur exams. Please I want the portion of ur degree that makes money o, I don't want just paper. Yes, yes, My moniker doesn't inspire like 'verapamil' but a sister can still wish, right? Welcome back!
Dis Funms of a girl. hisssssssss!! U no get work?
Bumight- i hope u're back. u do know all the sleeping will only make u tired.
So how did your exams go? btw- make sure u hit me up on gmail chat. i've got something to run past u.
15 hours and counting.. Guess its deserved anyways... I can see your blogroll is Bagucci.com compliant already.. Chop knuckle jare!
Only 1/50th of your degree ahn ahn now. at least its something..
15 hours sleep, see enjoyment.
Dang! i need to send someone after Aloofar.
Good to see u're taking a well deserved rest.
Want to do sum'n else? Thot we had a deal..u coming to naija? We could find lots of err.. fun things to do asides sleeping.
Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!
I heard back in the days - you lot had to soak your legs in water to read (My ma is a doctor)...he he he
I wonder what our generation does now.
bumight.com- Nice.
i can send you wandes album by email!Whats your email addy?
u go gurl...
i want that album too!!
@Funms: thanks babe! funny thing is i woke up at 5am the first day!
@CaramelD: lol, looks like im not going to be breaking my record afterall! its like when ure thirsty and u feel like u're going to drink a gallon of water, and after the first cup, you're full!
@Nefertiti: lol, dont worry, i'll dedicate the 1/50th that makes money to you. ehn, but what'll i get in excahnge?
@Tigeress: wont know how i did till about 3 weeks. and yes, sleeping does make u tired (if only my mom could hear me finally admitting that!)
@bagucci: compliance is the name of the game! lol
@BSNC: 1/50th is a lot o! at first i thought 1/100th, but because of the love, i had to double it :)
@Quaggar: i've fulfilled my part of the deal o! dont worry, there's a lot of love, aloofar wont affect ur share, lmao!
@Sirius: my generation? Starbucks coffee for the addicts. the non-addicts take power naps!
@pink-satin: my email is bumight@gmail.com
though quaggar and aloofar already sent me the album. thanks anyways!
@chayoma: what's ur email? i can send it to you
Hey... Roc wants the album too.. :(
And I promise to give 150NGN to a charity of Wande Coal's choice..
Glad for you that the exams are over..
Congrats!!! I hope you're enjoying your rest and I'm looking forward to seeing your "firsts" all over the place.
Gosh, I think I missed you or something!
hey glad to have u back..
see d exams went went dont worry am sure u aced it...
Congratulations lovey. Sleep on sister. Me self, I slept for about 24 hours yesterday. It was sooooooo good men. Errr can the the 1/50 of your degree, help me qualify as a doctor as well. I beg na...
Glad your exams are over...sleep well jare..sleep some for me as well
Glad you're Done.
ENjoy the Sleep
Buenas Seunos
Pero
What's next???
Well done and welcome back.
babe sleep some more
And get your mojo back...fast!!
*welcome back dear
even if i'm not the one that sends the Wande Coal cd, i know you cant stop loving me...glad your exams went well! welcome back
I thought we were friends now? You have deleted me from your blogroll. Wetin I do now? Your gmail status message is a blog entry on its own.. Hope you are much better?
taKia and God bless.
ugh, you are so annoying!!!! How come you can sleep for 15 hours like that? Me I cannot even manage more than 5. Not fair!!!!!
=)
Good to see you back, babe.
Errr.....why isn't my name up there???
I will now pretend my name i didn't just read this post.
@Rocnaija: you know what to say if u want it. i'll oblige u and type it out for u
O splendid and marvelous bumight, i am awed by thine awesomeness and ....
lemme go think up the rest!
@GNG: yay! i was missed!!!! lol.
@BBB: glad to be back too! and noone is allowed to mention the word "exams" around me, lol.
@Temite: cos its u, we can work something out, shey?
@Scribbles: you know what? i'll dedicate 3 hours of sleep tonight just for u! lol
@Ceberus: dunno whats next. one day at a time...enjoy this before all the craziness sets in again
@30+: thanks!
@doll: definitely looking forward to getting that recalcitrant mojo back!
@LG: thanks babes :)
@baroque: u know nau, even if i tried, i cant stop! lol
@babajidesalu: no oh! when i updated my blog address, i lost the original loves of my life, so i had to manually put up the new links, will add u back asap!
@solomonsydell: lol, stop harring on my swagga! ok, i'll sleep an extra hour on ur behalf!
@mizchif: i will update larraz babes :-)
Hiya sweets,
happy your exams went well. Mixx ya!
MI5 is coming to a blog near you. Let the rumble begin*
15 hrs? waoh...u deserve it though...sleep jare..welcome back...
ha!! 15 hours no sleep...i would have been been halucinating by now
Glad your exams went well xx
15 hours of sleep in one day?? Is dat not too much girl?
Get ur lazy ass outta bed asap,lol...
well done o....u deserve to sleep girl.....
welcome back!!!
Yayyyyyyyyyy bumight is bizzack! Your absense was felt jare!
Get all the sleep you need. You totally deserve it! I've been such a bum myself lately. So what's next for you?
PS: How do I change my blog address?
What a relief it must be with your exams over! Welcome back to blogging and nice to see your mojo is back
now u can resume back to your shouting first on pple's blogs.lol
Heard a line from one of his songs "Tiku ba de, se oma ba mi lo?"
Maaaan....thats asking too much o!
Bumzy Wumzy! [grins sheepishly]
Welcome back hun..
I'm sure you aced your exams..(Eti a gbo esi rere oh)
@ Doug..what is to much in you love me and i love you.. if death come, you cant go with me huh?
Aww, glad I could be of help..albeit unconsciously :). 15hours of sleep..dang!
Post a Comment