yes, you read right: TTEC - Talk to the Easier crew. No, you're not lost, this is not solomonsydelle's blog, but something has come up that requires immediate attention and advice
**** ******** ******* ********
My story is not new to most of you, but I will start at the beginning. A while ago, I was heartbroken and I had just been let down rather shoddily by my then "boo". we'll call him ex-boo. Boo had decided that my love wasnt enough and he needed to go dipping in other honey pots.
I was mad, I cried and after a while wished hi
m goodluck. I decided to open my heart for love once more. After a hot minute, I caught the eye of a very nice suave "deep thinking" cutie, and very soon I opened more than my heart to him. I got pregnant,
Everything was fine and dandy. He treated me like a princess. I never lacked anything, I just put my feet up and soaked in all the love and attention. My! was it fun? I had the best babyshower anyone could ask for. The kind that is still being talked about in these parts till today. Infact, it went on for two days with lots of food and drink
s.
After that, everything seemed to go down hill from there. My new boo went missing! He just left like that – leaving no traces whatsoever!
I was heartbroken. It seemed like my world had ground to a startling stop.
My feeble heart couldnt handle it again.
What’s more, after two months! Two months peopl
e! He was sighted in another babe’s area code, next he was sighted admiring another babe’s bum…is he trying to say my bum isn’t tight enough? (I know i should have stuck with bumTight!)
When I started out this post, I hadn’t heard from him, but as of yesterday, He came around. Now I don’t know what to do. I’m one step away from calling off this e-pregnancy – yeah, u read right! I was going to call off the pregnancy! (one should be able to call off e-pregnancies right?)
In the meantime though, feel free to wish him a happy Father's day!
51 comments:
Ouch!!! you are just a lil too late to call off the preg.... Guess you just have to carry it to maturity.
Oh pele dear. I know how it feels. One flirtation with another Man and my husband just left me like that. That is how blogville men are like o. We your friends are here for you. I will watch little dogsbum when you need me to. I thank my lucky stars that FBA and I didnt get pregnant otherwise I will be in the same shoes as you. Silly lot!
Na wa o... You totally got me there. Mean.
Thanks for making me getting mad already before I saw the e-pregnancy.
Well, the e-pregancy can be e-abort if you think he is not good for you or wont be good for your e-baby. But since you are wishing him a happy father's day, it's like you can get this resolved.
Wait a bit, Don't call of the e-pregnancy yet. Perhaps its the current economic situation that's keeping him away from your door. I suggest you send an envoy to him to check if all is well.
You may also wish to send people to warn the babe whose bum he was admiring.
If he does not come round quickly, then we will take up the issue from there. You have nothing to worry about, okay?
LOL you are funny. That is blogville guyz for you..lol. can you call of e-pregnancy..
i can help you babysi, if you want...
You and your creativity...
Meanwhile, how many days ago you were declaring undying love for ...no further comment.
How are you doing?
Just to say, I like the comments you leave on most people's blogs (when you are serious :-)), they have both maturity and empathy.
No be small sighting in another babe's area code. As in he wasn't just FIRST, he was SECOND, THIRD, FOURTH, FIFTH...ha niile. Babe, he is a trifling no good negro and nope, don't call off the pregnancy. I suggest you go ahead and have the baby and take him to court for some serious child support. You no see how Kelis wey dey make 20k a month is now demanding 80k a month? You have the power!
I can see that your mojo is truly back..lol..
All of you are just nutcases... SEIOUSLY!!!
Now wonder I LOVE blogville...
I salute all you fellow "mad" people...
PS: Can I stand in as surrogate father?
lol...abeg just ignore the man..focue n ur preg.
Babybum, maka why? thot we were building our e-love together, then u go and let it out in public that you're e-pregnant! E-Pregnant!!! And i didnt even know!
I'm heartbroken, but i will survive. Here i was thinking Aloofar was my problem...didnt know some other ant had already licked the e-honeypot :(
lol...u had me there...what a relief it's all about an e-pregnancy...pls don't e-abort it oh...I kind of like Mgbeke's recommendation; take it!
lol
u, ur husband n his iyawos are classic
this e-thing is not easy ohh
take heart jare dont 4get to take ur baby 4 e-vaccination tmrw ohhh
a yaa pele. Time will heal. lol!! u'll get over it.
HAHA! aww DougsBum! please dont call it off! I am the Ggotmother remember!
Heck.. If you do call it off.. you can always go Madonna's way and adopt a from Malawi..
e-preganancy ko!you had me fooled
Man I didnt need to read this after what I did.
@Rethots: says who? in the e-world things are quite different, incase u havent yet caught on, lol
@Temite: and to think i hadnt started flirting with other men....yet
@Adaeze: lol! sowee
@Standtall: yels o! I am very open to resolving this...
@SHE: actually, in true Usher fashion, he's been confessing, now im mulling over things :)
@BSNC: hmn BSNC! this "help" that u're talking about, mnn...im e-suspicious o!
@Rita: actually, u see...its like, as in...when i was declaring this undying love em....there's a lot of love to go round! just not enough e-babies, lol!
@Rita: *grinning ear to ear* thanks!
@Original mgbeke: babes, do u have to rub it in, for every comment i saw there, my heart broke....and em, abeg, lets slow down with the name calling, the love is still plenty o, and my "in-limbo boo" doesnt like it.....but then, u make a good point with the child support thingy *thinking*
@burralove: yels baby!
@Naughty eyes: was going to consider the surrogate father thingy, until i saw u called me "mad"
and right there my friend, was GAME OVER!
@leggy: ok o...but wait, i ignore him so u can snatch him abi? i can see through ur plan, and it shall not work! I claim my man by fire!
@Quaggar: executive love of my life, our love is still intact....but wait o, u knew about this e-pregnancy before nau
i promised u the love not the e-honeypot!
@justdoyin:
@sweetness: thanks! yes o, this e-thing isnt easy at all o...ur comment is as sweet as ur name sef, lemme go check out ur blog!
@Tigress: lol, im trying...but it isnt easy :( lol
@MS O: ok, I'll think about it :)
@Roc: i dont even know what to say to you! instead of u to sympathize!
@pink-satin: lol, means u havent been here in a while!
@clnmike: what did u do? click on the links i put up...hope u didnt take the post too seriously?
SMH AT ALL OF U...
u guys r sooo unserious....gnrs2s
see me reading that post seriously and almost thinking I know the guy.
bumtight, u don kolo. u r carrying that pregnancy for three years.
Lol! U joker!
thot it was for real I was already like dang who broke up with someone on their blog?!
Carry ur belle and born the baby jo!
You are Hilarious. All this for FBA Chai. I no mind to replace oh after all, 3 heads are better than one. ;)
mschwwwwwwwww
anyhow sha, as i said, i claim blog-father...dont abort my blogchild o!
LOL.
When is your e-delivery date
u had me at pregnancy...
very funny..
so i take it agbero is d boo and temite is d honey pot...good one
u have to carry this e-pg thru.
Im sure the e-daddy will come round before the e-delivery.
there is nothing this e-god cant do to bring u guys back into ur e-lovi lovi.
First, you, Vera, Aloted and Nefe do bloggers conference and don't call me. I didn't say anything. Secondly, you fap my 'TTTEC title' - no warning, no fees payment, I still did not say anything.
and now, you are here insulting my inlaw!!!!!! I no go gree!!! How dare you! When we brought the dowry to ya side, ya people started asking for fuel, and complained about the assorted meat we brought them. Abi they think that imported malu is easy to find? In fact ehn...I don vex. But for the sake of my blood pressure make I go calm down...
lol!!!!!! Just kidding. You are too funny!
Girl, you had me running over here like, "oooh, TTTEC" I forget say na me dey do the thing self, I was running here to read sweet gist. oh my!!!!
LOL, Bumight ur either a nut case or u were definitely in the zone wen you typed this. Good to see this side of you again
LOL @darkelcee. I love your comment. @SSD me too oh. I follow run like say fire dey when I see TTEC. Tcheewww...rubbish and concobility... Bumight no worry, one of your e-husbands will claim their pikin, jus wait small. Maybe NEPA neva bring back light for im side.
as e be now, na only one question i go ask you, Wetin Consine Agbero With Overload? ...LOL@Mr.FreeScribbles, aka gold digger
as e be now, na only one question i go ask you, Wetin Consine Agbero With Overload? ...LOL@Mr.FreeScribbles, aka gold digger
Nicely done. Hahaha. Your situation sure warrants being brought on TTTEC and I really think you should call off this e-pregnancy especially because 'new boo's gonna disappear before you can say E-PREGNANCY. lol. You have still not changed. Missed your space like chicken peppersoup. Anyways, my two months break on Geebama Island is finally over and I'm BACK! How you dey?
Na wa oh! See how I spelled "SERIOUSLY". Now I know I'm nuts!
PS: You, mad? Your Royal Awesomeness... How can I say that of you?
PPS: GAME BEGIN again?
No comments.....just to say I was here and following the E-drama...
@Solomonsydelle: Thanks jare...my person :)
I did not know that my bum had the power to break e-families! LOL!
Freakiest thing Bumight, I actually dreamt of you last weekend, true story!!!! In fact I'm going to blog about it!
@Qube: are u calling me unserious? Qube, this is serious business o! plix!
@uzezi: it is serious and you do know the guy, the blogger with the scruffy hair avatar! yes u know him!
@Arewa: with the way things are going dont be surprised o, cos people hve been known to break up via all manner of sorts, fb, email maybe twitter sef....ok, that twitter thing will not be funny if it happens!
@Ceberus: its actually for Doug....hmn...i know 2 heads are better that 1, but surely 3 heads has to be even better-er? shey?
@Scribbles: claim ke? me i dont know the procedure for e-DNA test o!
@doll: i wish i knew my sister!
@BBB: yes o, but agbero time was in the past, this is the new era...
@darkelcee: am i reading right? is this darkelcee for real? yes o God is good, whether online or offline!
@solomonsydelle: me, insult ur inlaw ke? i no fit! but when ur inlaw abandon me for months! not weeks o, months! and i saw him on those zipcodes, my body just dey boil!
lol@ forgetting that TTTEC is ur stuff!
@jhazmyn: true love puts u in the zone for all kinds of things my sister
@archiwiz: what are u trying to say? shey this matter is not something that i can ask the easier crew ni? ehn? *shaking my finger*
@baroque:i know say no be me u dey ask question...
@Geebee: thanks o, help me tell archiwiz! where have u been man?
@naughty eyes: i thought as much :) lol
@babajidesalu: no comments ke, u already typed one, abi? lol...we still need to talk o!
@doug: my sweet poraro!
@caramelD: hmn...u never knew the power of that bum till now ehn? something makes a debut in 6 years, and gbam! just like that, someone's e-family begins to shake!
This is toooo funny! No get rid of the pregnancy oh! naw fine bo-bo naw you go born! too funny!
Ag
Lol! Keep the E-Baby! He'll be sorry he left you! xoxo
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL!!!!bumtight dnt get rid of it o!!solomonsdyelle u forgot ttecbelonged to u!!!lmao!
Ok am I slow or am I just hoping that the romance was fake just as ur e-pregnancy?
And this whole post is just one big joke and rib cracker?
Terminate this pregnancy BUM.T.I.G.H.T
The father leaves you for 2 months and you're actually thinking of going back???
What kinda thought is that.
Abandon him for the dogs.
OK. Dont terminate the pregnanccy if you dont want, but there are other men in the vicinity. Lots of them infact.
I can swear that the "Let's kiss and makeup" pic was not in the original post..or am I?
Bumighty o??
So Doug is back? He just dissappeared!!
lol
wonderful story
glad its made up
no gal is that naive any longer.
good blog
Err.. I see the whole L-polygon discussion is now in the arena of pictorially encoded cryptic verse.. Hopefully, the mud will stop flying...............db
...that was mean o!!...eventhough i had read the vacation post and was a lil confused, i still was feeling sorry for you!...lol...good thing its not real...
Post a Comment