Hmmm, looks like someone’s really gonna have fun. I’m still wondering what the stethoscope has got to do with this. Well, who knows you might need to check some heart beats and blood pressures over there if need be. Bumight, you don comopt my name from your blog list abi? Haba! No be so o. Anyways, I’m back for good sha.
anybody that goes on a holiday right now (even if it is work related), leaving me behind should suffer from multiple stab wounds to the chest...GOSH!...have a swell time (& it looks like a beachlike arangment) chai, i hate you so much right now *green with envy*
I'm a real likeable, down to earth person. I enjoy a good conversation, and the process of getting to know a person. I love writing if it doesn't have to do with school, personal statements, generally graded work.
I think about the most random stuff and I'm writing it because I really believe that in the year 5000 or so, there will be a course called "Historical Writings on the Internet 101" offered in schools and my writings would be one of those!
34 comments:
have a fab holiday chica
bumight arent u supposed to leave the Stethescope behind?!!!
don't do what we wouldn't do....... and enjoy your vacation .. or is it work.......as you mentioned a stethescope?
Have fun..
Sounds like that'll be a struggle with the scrubs & stethoscope though.
steth what? isn't it a holiday? or perhaps it's a working holiday? whichever one, just have fun, n come back with gist...cheers
Hmmmm off 2 where?
have fun
Disfruta guapam
Where are you going ????????
Hmmm, looks like someone’s really gonna have fun. I’m still wondering what the stethoscope has got to do with this. Well, who knows you might need to check some heart beats and blood pressures over there if need be. Bumight, you don comopt my name from your blog list abi? Haba! No be so o. Anyways, I’m back for good sha.
sisi...where u dey go...
have fun!
enjoy ur vacation.....n bring planty gist back oooo
sound like u will be working and vacation at thesame time....have fun
ps: new blogger alert, pls visit my blog at cicieko.blogspot.com when u have the chance.thanks
have fun!!!!
where are u off to?
Babes where are you going? I can't for the life of me figure out a vacation that requires scrubs and bikini's simultaneously!
anybody that goes on a holiday right now (even if it is work related), leaving me behind should suffer from multiple stab wounds to the chest...GOSH!...have a swell time (& it looks like a beachlike arangment) chai, i hate you so much right now *green with envy*
Is it some kind of working holiday? Have fun anyways!
stethescope ke? for holiday? is this a working holiday chica?
enjoy!
Have fun but keep safe!
Where are you off to?
omo' see bar beach :p
omoge njoy ya sef
have fun!
have Loadsssss of fun, enjoy the weather, and relaaaaaax!
buy something for me when u are coming back oh,be good!!!
I hope you enjoy yourself immensely. Safe journey to you.
What's the Knee length dress for?
Church?
Have loads of fun girl...so, destination where?
i think she's off to med school or residency in the Caribbeans!! Yes?
enjoy the vacay!
But, wait oh, can I come? =)
...have fun o!!!!...
Just when I am making a come back you are leaving! Have a fab holiday.
Have fun!!!
Enjoy all you can dear...
Enjoy!
will be waiting for a low down on your time off.
ciao!!!
St Lucia
Post a Comment