ok, i'll admit i'm a bit lost here. Why are folks giving u the Naija "it is well" comment? Did something happen to you?
Anyway, from Afrobabe's comment- looks like u're also taking exams? If so, I Good luck and I pray God will grant u a retentive memory and u'll pass in flying colours!
you've said it all my dear...wetin consine exams ('m assuming that what is stressing you) & kidney stones...nothing do you, go smash am, then come take one beer for my head...xx
I'm a real likeable, down to earth person. I enjoy a good conversation, and the process of getting to know a person. I love writing if it doesn't have to do with school, personal statements, generally graded work.
I think about the most random stuff and I'm writing it because I really believe that in the year 5000 or so, there will be a course called "Historical Writings on the Internet 101" offered in schools and my writings would be one of those!
36 comments:
Worry not love.It is well.
I trust that you will make yourself proud.
All the best.
P.s what's d date exactly?
all is well!
it is well .... it will pass very soon...hang in there
it is well......
It'll soon be over... go make us proud.
you'll be fyne......
it is well o!!
kai...its been long that i was on blogsville so im sooooo lost..
warris happenin witchu o??
it is well hun!
Whatever it is that you are going through, just remember that I am rooting for you and am confident that you will get through it all.
Best of luck and Amen to that Bible passage.
Will check back on you soon.
look up to him, he alone is your source of strength
be strong in the lord and in the fullness of his might
Was this the prayer of the Isrealites between the Egyptians and the Red sea?
Or the words on David's lips as he faced up to the man mountain Goliath..?
Either way God always comes through for his people..
Fear not..
That's His word, and if He has said it, just believe it, and u SHALL receive it...all d best...
May God continue to be your Strenght....
Aww sweetie, was just thinking about you today...
Good luck babes...
IT IS WELL
AMEN
aww hope your good babe! just hang in there..
it is well. God is your strength and with him all things are possible.
best wishes B.
ok, i'll admit i'm a bit lost here. Why are folks giving u the Naija "it is well" comment? Did something happen to you?
Anyway, from Afrobabe's comment- looks like u're also taking exams? If so, I Good luck and I pray God will grant u a retentive memory and u'll pass in flying colours!
you've said it all my dear...wetin consine exams ('m assuming that what is stressing you) & kidney stones...nothing do you, go smash am, then come take one beer for my head...xx
you have passed t already
www.jaguda.com
I have to confess I have been outta the loop for sooooooo long. Whatever it is, it is well!
Dont worry be happy.
Good luck! You will score above 240, amen to that!!!!
May your hands (during the written) and your tongue (during the oral) be as the pen of a ready writer.
( idea from Ps45:1)
Stay smiling
Amen to that! You will do great, we're all praying and rooting for you!
You'll kick butt! I can't wait to hear all about it!
Gooooo bumight!
You can do it, Amen!
Ah...wetin concine book and kidney stone? Abi no be book be that? Anyhoos -- norrin do.. U don pass jare!
I'm rooting for you dear. All the best!
Temitayo
I need those words too.
it is well...
p.s
i have had a hell of a week dealing with family issues...reading brought me a moment of peace...thank u
Amen, honey, AMEN!
Just checking on you. I trust all is well...
hello dearie, do visit www.naijareads.com and order a copy of my book - EKO DIALOGUE, would love to have your comments later. cheers!
Post a Comment