twitter

twitter.com/bumight

Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Randomly speaking

someone once mentioned to me that I dont write random blog posts. Well, that's about to change cos this post is going to be as random as it gets:

* I'm back from my little trip- and no, it wasnt a vacation per se. It was a working trip to provide free medical care to people of a particular island. Only one person correctly guessed where it was, and I'm not surprised at the person, lol. This was my first time going on such a trip, hopefully there'll be more next year. Nigeria? who knows!

* I think I'm beginning to lose my blogging mojo. I dont come on my blog often, even though I have things that i want to write swirling around in my head. I read blogs on google reader and just lack the motivation to comment. am I losing it?

*plus changing my url has been messing up my blog life. My "love of my (blog) life" list disappeared, and I couldnt add it back from my google reader: I had to add it back manually. If you're not on the list anymore, its not because i love u less o! I'm still working on it :)

*you have google reader right? if not, what are u waiting for? you'll thank me later, honestly!

*July 22 is my blog birthday, and we're shutting down all of blogville to celebrate (in my mind right?) lol. owambe style! hopefully my mojo is back by then :)

*blame it on the booze, blame it on the alcohol - i choose to blame it on the boredom - My watching koko mansion on youtube. Boring is an understatement for what i endured! maybe its because this is still their first week in the house, so we'll give them the benefit of doubt. Though i seriously doubt how that show'll get interesting without some drama, fighting, bitching, and some exhibition of less-than-ideal-kokolette behavior!

*ok, this is the reason why i dont write random posts, my mind doesnt work in randoms!

I'm out!

23 comments:

tunrayo said...

Welcome back...and Happy Blog Birthday in advance.

I'm hoping you get your mojo back really soon cos i enjoy reading your blogs (still in infant blogger)

..and i'm with you on that kok mansion thing. Total waste of time to me.


p.s.....FIRST!!!

Adaeze said...

well...you still did good! Pls get your mojo back I want to read more :)

Yinkuslolo said...

u have blog birthday, kai, u funny.

i hope ur trip was fun sha

Giagerry said...

happy blog bday ooo...welucome back!

Sisem E. Naidem said...

Welcome back! I caught a small whisper of where you actually went to (you can trust me to hear all the gossipy bits).
Happy blog birthday in advance. Are we firing you questions this time?
As for Koko Mansion, all I keep hearing makes me want to run and never watch.
Here's where I join the chorus: Please get your mojo *wink, wink* back...

Beyond said...

welcome back.....guess we will be celebrating together...but my real b-day instead....

watch kokmansion on youtube yesterday as well....am hoping later episodes will get more interesting....but when u are truly bored....u did watch the crapiest(if that word exist) thing....

Nice Anon said...

Anything that takes you away from your home is a vacation to me ooh. Welcome back!
That girl Rita on Koko Mansion is going to go places if she keeps it up.

Rita said...

God bless you as you continue to touch the lives of people...all the best and hope to have you back before 22nd...

~Sirius~ said...

It was pure deja vu reading your post.
very frightening.

we're all losing our blog mojo.

Hey! NO 1st class right?- G5 all the way.

Fabulo-la said...

Errr...excuse my ignorance, but what is google reader?



I could prolly just go and google it, but I dont feel like right now....

bumight said...

@Tunrayo:
awww, thanks! it just seems like i have the drive to write when im so busy, and now that i have all the time in the world, writing is the last thing on my mind!
ok, i need to check ur blog out!

@Adaeze:
mojo! can u hear that!!! people want u to come back!
:)

@yinkuslolo:
yes o! my blog deserves a birthday all of its own :)

@Gee:
thanks babe!

@Naughty eyes:
nah, we're not doing questions! i can just imagine the sort of questions u guys'll ask me! dont think i can deal with it!

@Beyond:
happy birthday in advance!
the things boredom'll make us do! -hopefully the show'll get interesting, though i personallythink the girls are a little too razz! lol

@Nice Anon:
even if its to the hospital? (God forbid!)
ive been hearing about the rita girl- only if i know which of them is Rita!

@Sirius:
funny thing is, on my way back, i actually flew first class! totally unexpected, but it happened! lol

@Rita:
awww, thanks a great deal! ur comments always make me go "who? me?"
lol

@fabulo-la:
google reader is a tool that shows u all ur favorite blogs in email format - u know, in chronological order. so instead of blog hopping, u can actually read all ur favorite blogs in one place.
if u already have a google account, log in and open reader.google.com
with the same log in information, and enter all ur favorite blogs in it!

miss.fab said...

Your review of Koko Mansion is too nice. I have plans to put DBanj on blast very soon. He's mad! What nonsense!!!

I don't have Google reader, as much of a geek and internet stalker as I am. Lol. I'll get it soon enough. With time I guess...

Zena said...

For somebody who doesn't write random posts, this was interesting


I watched 3 mins of the Koko Mansion and I turned it off...honestly the only thing that fascinated me was the decor of the place, nothing else....

I seriously didn't know what google reader was....Thanks

Don't worry, you'll get your mojo back

TayneMent said...

kokomansion = snoozefest. what was ramsey nouah's purpose?

Original Mgbeke said...

Go girll! Kudos on the purpose of your trip.
I like randoms. Kokomansion was incredibly boooring! Those babes just dey very razz jare.

princesa said...

I think the Koko mansion peeps didnt do their homework properly.

Nigeria needs u o!

Tigeress said...

so where did u go?

anyway, i have a friend that does medical mission trips to Naija. Let me know if interested.

Rebirth said...

pls can i have my moin moin and peppersoup??????????????
july 22! all roads lead to bumight's blog

Roc said...

Sounds like your vacation was a pretty noble cause then?!

Great stuff..

Can't see how your url affected your blogroll though..
I guess google is just hating jare..

aloted said...

welcome back girl!

me i am enjoying kokomansion oooo...

they had a presentation today on how to rebrand nigeria..did u see it?

NikkiSab said...

Hi Bumight!!! I know wat u mean wen u av tins in ur head and u too lazy to write, its d same way it started for me n den i just gradually stopped reading. I wish dere was a blog voice recorder, so ple listen to a blog post. Welcome back from ur trip and thanks for stopping by.

Vera Ezimora said...

You lost your blog list too? LOL. Sooooo annoying! I lost mine when I changed my template. In fact, it was before I changed my template sef. To make it worse, I hate the template. Thought I liked it. Turns out I don't. Have to change it again. **sighs**

Abeg...where can I see the koko mansion? Speaking of which, I haven't even added your link to my blog roll... I won't bother adding it till I change my template this weekend cause if I add it now, I'll still lose it anyway.

Have you been to Aloted's page?

Vera Ezimora said...

I have seen the damage you did on Aloted's page. Dis babe... you sabi lie ooo! Okay ooo. I have replied you there anyway

 

Sample text

Sample Text

bumight@gmail.com