9:31 pm to be exact. I sauntered into my kitchen to get a snack for the night.
All I wanted was a sandwich
A sandwich.
that would be perfect. I opened the fridge, and wait for it...
I HAD NO BREAD!
no freaking bread. How am i supposed to make a sandwich without bread?
poof!
just like that. My dream of eating a sandwich was crushed like that.. and all it took was an empty fridge. because you know what? only people with bread make sandwiches, and only people with bread who make sandwiches eat sandwiches.
So what did I do?
I marched back to the same empty fridge and ate the meat.
yes, I ate the Hillshire Farm Deli Select Ultra thin Honey Roasted Turkey breast.
just like that.
without the bread.
I took not one, not two but three pieces. All 50 calories of it.
And i feel good. cos who's to let a loaf of bread dash your dreams. i didnt even need a loaf, all i wanted was 2 freaking pieces!
oh yes! it'll have to take more than two non-existent pieces of sandwich to stop me.
On that fateful day, president Obama did not have a fly-swatter, but when that fly flew by, he didnt let that stop him, he went for it - Yes we can!
And when Tuface found himself in a room with the girl (all five of them, at different times of course) and he did not have a condom, oh no! he didn't let that stop him! - nothing dey happen!
So, with a contented grin on my face, I settle back onto my couch to keep reading the Jessica Brody book i was reading - contented in the fact that two pieces of bread could not stop me!
hmph!

58 comments:
Yes o! We should not let anything stop us! Lol @ d tuface illustration.
LOOOOOL!
Damn you are too much Bumight...
LOL!
Bumight, you're a mumu
Nothing do u, I swear.
lol!!when i say hilshire you say farm..hilshire farm GO MEAT!!!just thought of the tv ad
lol.... how are u doing lady? Being a while since i left a comment.
Lol @ pink satin!!!
U go girl!!!
Lol...I luv it!
Lol I'm glad you feel good! Cheers to not letting two slices of a non-existent loaf of bread ruin a lovely night.
P.S: your post just made me smile...like "I just got a pepper-mint footrub" kind of smile that makes your insides all tingly. Issues!
lol at vera's comment!!!!
lol @ the analogy and link..heheheh poor tuface! No bread?? That would kill my sister...i don't really like bread!
x!
You are something else! Don't let anything stop you! Go Bumight!
You are something else! Don't let anything stop you! Go Bumight!
Hermoso
Tha's what they call being pro-active lol.
OMG-
LOL
ROTFLMAO!
LWKMD!
This is so personal.....you and the absence of bread.
LOL
My dear- Norring do you!
haha! i'm glad a loaf of bread or lack of was not the thing that had u putting you hands up
You are right!
Nothing should stop us!
I am LOL @ your explanation of how Tuface was also 'unstoppable' that one e get as e be ....:-)
heeeeeeeeeeediot
heeeeeeeeeeediot
heeeeeeeeeeediot
Just crazy! lol at tuface. Yes we can! LOL
LOL..
LMao... you dey biff 2face before..?
Baby mind yahself ooo..lol
Nice one though
xoxoxo
poor tuface. enjoy ur food jo. dont let anything stop u
lol
lovely post
Obama did not let the lack of a fly swatter stop him
so he must have swatted the fly with his hands
ugghr!
hahahahahahaha
but abeg, no go do like Tuface do oh!
YES!!!
I rejoice with you over the resolution of that GREAT problem of no bread.
You are a winner!
I really hate that when that happens, missing a key component of a meal!!!
U r so wrong for mentioning tuface's trifling ass in this inspirational post! That guy needs help!
Bumi,
Yes oh!
nothing can stop us now....
I'm thinking pretty soon,loaves of bread will stage a protest at your doorstep..
But seriously,what you see is what you get.
LOL darling! Very funny!! Oni yeye..
Chai! Tuface has suffered in your hands. Even your poll puts him last.
What did you want the poor guy to do when the ladies came? Plead the Fifth Amendment?
LOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!
LMAO!!! Yes we can!!!
You are so crazy the Obama and Tuface anlogy (beke) was too tight!!!
Lmao!
If Tuface catch u ehn.. nothing will stop him o!
Great post.
LOL@ wait for it and I actually held my breath thinking it was something important. Mscheeewwwwwww
lol! silly Bumight.
funny post. :):)
Nice touch
its good to know you are untouchable.
Nice touch
its good to know you are untouchable.
Nice touch
its good to know you are untouchable.
LOL Bumight! Don't let nothing stop you!
u crack me up...but hey, notin dey happen!
u r a case but ive missed ur blog entries!!!!
My runaway wife!
na wa o!
So u've started eating butter without bread...
Kai! U need me back in ur life...
hw u dey?
Nothing hunger cannot achieve!!!
Ride on ma sista!
He heh ehe...
i don laff tire.
Norrin do u jare!!!
I don even order on whole Malu for u, dey chop dey go,lol!!!
buhahahahahh!!!!! No let tuface read dis post o...
You're one crazy girl!
Go girl! You can't let nothing stop you! Bread has nothing on you! lol
What No Mustard! 8-)
Don't let anything stop you!
So you do know we're due an update, right?
lol...
p.s
could have sworn i had commented on this already
lol. yes we can. very inspirin stori
funny post... yep... dont let anything stop you!
lol, so turkey breast meat did it for you then? LOL.... YES U CAN!
lol pele dear!
Geez...lol...Yes, you can!
lmao @ the tuface bit...hehehehee!
That is the only reason why I have Ijebu garri,naija groundnuts and powdered milk at all times....... that is always the last option in times like that and you will be surprised what all that with cold cold water can do to ur health and calorie in-take ..lol
Post a Comment