twitter

twitter.com/bumight

Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Why?

Thanks to everyone who left a comment on my previous post! I heart you guys, you guys really make me believe in myself. couldnt get round to replying all the comments. im so sowee.
I wrote this a few years ago and thought to share it on blogger since i am in no mood to type a new post...and lets face it copying and pasting is a lot easier!
PS: names have been changed to attempt protect the author's annonymity...from those that have read the story before!


The movie was a chick flick, and so Tunde wasn't really interested. Dinner was a lot better. He had no idea Sister Angela was such a good cook. It was pounded yam and vegetable stew (efo riro). The vegetable stew was like nothing he had ever tasted in his life. There were all sorts of assorted meat, fish, shrimp, locust beans, in short, it was heaven. This was definitely one thing he liked about her. Not that she was bad looking either. Angela had dark chocolate skin, and it seemed to glow even more tonight. Her hair was not covered tonight, and he could see that she had long black hair. He had always been a sucker for long hair. Only if he could just reach over, and run his fingers through her hair.

He got up and packed the plates they used to eat, and headed to the kitchen. He dumped the plates in the sink and returned to the movie- and Angela. This time, instead of sitting on the armchair across from her, he plopped on the couch right beside her. She seemed so engrossed in the movie, and that made her look even more beautiful. Was it the wine he had been drinking earlier before she came in, or something else, cos all of a sudden he seemed drawn to her like never before. Heck! Before this evening, he had never even looked at her as a woman. He must have been blind not to have noticed, she had cleavage, and the blouse she was wearing only emphasized it more.

He didn't know when he reached across, and before he knew it his hand was in her hair.
"Bro Tunde, what's wrong? I just had my hair done o, don't mess it up, or else.."

"What if I mess it up? How about I mess it up, and then take you to the salon to get it done again fair enough?"

She giggled. Her giggle was sexy as hell. It seemed like his hand had lost contact with his brain, cos his hand was now sliding down her neck and shoulders.

"Bro Tunde now, we're just getting to the climax of the movie, and I don't want to miss this scene, stop disturbing me"

In her head, Angela's brain was racing overtime. She liked this guy very much, but things were getting too close too fast.

"C'mon Angela, chill out, I know you want this as much as I do, relax", he coaxed.
"Tunde, please leave me alone"

By this time Angela was frantically trying to get away, but Tunde was bigger and stronger, and deftly removing her clothes. Before she knew it, her blouse was gone, so was her bra, and Tunde was already working on her jeans. Tunde had her pinned on the cream rug in front of the TV. Tears were streaming down her face as Tunde forcefully had his way with her. He didn't even seem to be bothered by her kicks and screams. When he was done, he rolled off her.

There was blood everywhere. She gathered her clothes and ran from the living room, trying to find her way to the nearest bathroom. She locked the door, and hurriedly cleaned herself up. By the time she reentered the living room, Tunde was snoring in front of the TV.

She didn't disturb him, but quietly let herself out of the house.

38 comments:

Miss Enigma said...

1st!!!

Miss Enigma said...

Snoring ke??? He had d audacity to sleep...fear no catch am say the babe will kill him in his sleep...tsk tsk.

Original Mgbeke said...

Ha! Undercover beat me to it...mchewww.
Okay, what the HECK? I woulda straight up fried hot oil and poured it all over his sleeping ass. Rapist oshi!!!

Rita said...

This sounds to me like more than a story...it is like something I have heard too often especially the way Angela reacted...Is there a sequel?

CaramelD said...

WTH? This better not be the end. Please foward to the part her family come and kick his ass into another dimension. I read this while eating my breakfast, I now feel sick :(

Fluffycutething said...

And to think these things still happen!!!

I just dey hiss here

jhazmyn said...

He slept off?????? That's a new one...i believe there's a sequel so i'd reserve my comments for then...(pls tell me there's a sequel)

Roc said...

Where's a bowl of corrosive hydrochloric acid when you need one??

Damn..

Luscious LU said...

I can't believe he had the nerve to sleep!!! Please tell me his stupid ass was kicked.

Waiting...

Repressed One said...

WTH?? The nerve of the bastard. Arghh and this mess happens way more than we know...im vexed.

BSNC said...

snoring ke, i would have used my double barrel on him. Nonsense..

Zayzee said...

i forgive u for posting an old post even though im sure i didnt catch it the first time. as per meredith grey na, u no get time again.

so this story, what next? who forgives who, and whose wife couldn't have kids ten years later?

Trybes said...

It takes two to tango..

Spesh said...

hehehe!!

Anoda Phase said...

lol @ Uzezi's "who forgives who, and whose wife couldn't have kids ten years later?"...sounds like a nigerian home vid...

but really, I hope this is just a story n not reality...

Myne said...

Real or fiction, this happens so often but always under reported. We have to realize that nice guys also rape. More than half of female rape cases are by people the women knew. Learn self defense and try not to be in vulnerable situations.


BTW, I am looking for feedback and criticisms at my romance novel blog. Thanks

Sisem E. Naidem said...

And there I was hoping I'd be in the Top 5 at least...

These kinds of situations happen all the time. Somehow I'm hoping women are learning to protect themselves against rape and report the crime regardless.

PS: I like the theme. Been a while since I've visited...

Bubbles said...

First time on here :)

First of all, this was very well written.

Second of all, I don't know why the girl left the house without at least cutting off his damn balls.!
what a fucking beast that guy is.! Jeez.. and he had the audacity to sleep??!!
ugh

SHE said...

True, Date rape is more common than rape by total strangers.

Sadly, few women report it.

I'm watching out for the part where Tunde is fed his balls bit by bit...

LusciousRon said...

What? Sleeping ke? He will wake up on the other side!

aloted said...

me i no like this story o..esp if them be "brother" and "sister"...sequel dey?...

long time girl!

N.I.M.M.O said...

Why what?

Why did he do it?

Why did she sit down there watching some stupid movie long after the red flag was out?

(Did anyone notice the shift from 'Bro Tunde' to just 'Tunde'.)

I know this is controversial but since when did the Constitution/Senate/whoever abrogate the potential victims' Right to Run Away?

Unknown said...

shii like this upsets me.

Geebee said...

Mehn, that was callous! I want to assume we’re looking at two professed born again sister and brother here but what baffles me is how such a brother could turn into an animal in a twinkle of an eye – enough to ‘rape’ a fellow sister. Well then, these things sure do happen. Angela was just unfortunate to be a victim of a pretender and too bad, many of them are around us today – wolves in sheep’s clothing.

Anonymous said...

such a sad story. i kinda like the way you made it seem so romantic in the begining then it graduated into something more sinister. very nice

Buttercup said...

Effing hell..

tobenna said...

Brilliant story Bumight!
Leaves a lot hanging though.
Been a while I came up in here :(
Your blog new look is fantabulous.
I really like.

Writefreak said...

What! And he even slept off? Nonsense!

QMoney said...

hi dear,thanks for your message,i appreciate.

This story sounds "regular" this days,different variations of it though.d prick even had d effrontery to sleep off............really sad

Anonymous said...

this makes me feel sick

i thought i was the only one who noticed that bumight had done this post before...

so bumight uzezi and i are asking you to sit up and write something new...
pretty please.

hi uzezi

bumight said...

i really wish i could reply all comments, esp all the interesting ones!
@tara & Uzezi: this isnt an old post per se. ive never posted it on my blog before. i just wrote the story somewhere else.
this part is a middle part of a longer story. i'll post the previous part and the part that comes after.

thanks people! muah!!

Omo calabar. said...

This is sad

Tyger said...

i dont like this post!

he is a sick mutherfucker!

pshew!

Miss Definitely Maybe said...

for the sake of all womenkind i hope
she quietly let herself out of the house......
....AND RAN LIKE THE WIND TO THE NEAREST POLICE STATION!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

WHAT.AN.ASS.HOLE!

*hiss...is this what you called me out of boycottment for? if you like do copy and paste again! I will go on strike like ma lecturers!

NaijaBloke said...

Na fiction abi ...lol

Finally found ur blog...nice blog !

NoLimit said...

$ha!t!!!

Naija Babe said...

I know I am super tardy for the party...having just discovered this blog...And I totally remember this story on your other blog but not to worry, these days, I don't remember details..so your cover isn't blown.

2 things. Please repost this as often as you can, because though it is fiction, it is true enough and especially in church. You will be surprised how many have replaced the truth for a lie. The god of this age has blinded the eyes of men. You will find the man in that situation will rationalize it away, under the she said no but meant yes argument. And as for premarital sex...well so many of us roll out of each others bed into the church with no fear of consequence, forgetting that The God we serve is all seeing. And that any of his tenets are actually there for our own good and not because He gets off on denying us as the devil will try to whisper. These actions have serious consequences that may not manifest for years to come and God in his mercy is trying to save us from that. I have lived a few years yet and I have seen the consequences of some of my actions...but thank God for grace.

2. Have you read the book the shack? I think you would really enjoy it. Once you get past the shocks of removing traditionalism from our idea of God and allow the message to shine through. It is a bit controversial I guess, but I found it enlightening, redeeming and a wonderful depiction of our God.

Be well. Be blessed
www.lifelovefaith.com

 

Sample text

Sample Text

bumight@gmail.com