I'm tired of life. sometimes i feel like its just an act. dont worry, I'm not suicidal.
A friend once mentioned to me that i dont write personal stuff on my blog. She said my blog entertains her, but doesnt divulge anything too personal. I feel she's spoilt. She used to read me when i had a more personal blog.
I'm just getting used to sleeping on my own. I remember a time that i couldnt go to sleep without cuddling up. *sigh* I still sleep with so many pillows. most of them have gone flat. I think i need a cuddle buddy. any takers? o well, i guess im going to invest in a stuffed animal. or who's sending me one?
SHE (nope, her name is "she") wrote a sequel to my last post. A must read if i can say so myself. check it out here.
the good part about this is that im going to hate this post in the morning, and im more likely to update soon. i think i need to go catch some sleep now.

25 comments:
My friend loves to cuddle too so she got a body pillow. LOL
BSNC no u r not first...I am!
my dear go nd sleep...just like i am about to.lol..gudnittte!
yea it happens to everybody every once in a while..
lol all your pillows are flat, eya poor pillows.
i think you need a goodnite sleep. good nite, sleep tight
lol gee you are first now :)
We all have our days! This too shall pass..
Nice night..
Oh yes......i see the hormones doing their thing. lol
hey! you put up the same hyperlink twice!
You'll be fine, no need to get a stuffed animal.
like you said..this too will pass
I kinda like the idea of a stuffed animal. lol!
Sure you feel better already! no?
thank God for stuffed animals!!!!!!!!!!!! They come very handy, believe me!
Me loves you babes, in the meantime, you can get a man-pillow. LOL
It too shall pass.
Joy comes in the morning, troubles don't last always...
its just one of those days...
hi
its latisha!
Buy more pillows. we all pass thru those days. heres a hug
This Post reminds me of a song I learnt a few years back:
"Everybody hates me, nobody loves me, I'm gonna eat cockroach!" etc
I don't suppose you know it, do you?
I believe u r much better now...cheers.
Aww...i have those days too. It shall pass.
lol@ SHE- I think everyone has a different version of that song. I know something similar.
Ive got spare pillows if u want inbtw how u dey?
Ive got spare pillows if u want inbtw how u dey?
I'm used to sleeping alone. :)
I just called you.
-When I read your blog in the past, you were in a relationship if I'm not mistaken? I'm guessing that's over?
We all have those days. E go better!
Another 'nobody-loves-me' day? Hmmm, i remember you had one a coupla months back. Anyways, today's tuesday and this post was 2 days ago so i'm sure you must be feeling pretty better now. You didn't want any 'eiyas' and 'sorrys' so i'm not giving any but let me just say 'cheer up sis. everyone loves you.'
i have those days too
not to sound redundant, lol but we all do...It lasts longer with some of us though
Hope you're well Hun
hope you are feeling much better...
Post a Comment