twitter

twitter.com/bumight

Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas....NOT!


yeah, I'm not feeling this christmas at all. This is the first christmas in a long time that I have not spent in Nigeria with family. The last christmas I spent like this I was uber depressed cos I was homesick and my boyfriend broke up with me. I had akready planned out how depressed I was going to be on christmas in advance, thank Goodness for friends that have been trying to fustrate my plans.

All my close friends have travelled to naija and I'm totally unbashedly hating on ALL of you who got to travel to naija. I wish BA would cancel your flight or your luggage'll get lost or something. If all else fails, I take solace in knowing that y'all would still come back in January to face the bitter cold! can i get an Amen somebody? (cc Sir Scribbles).

This year I didnt even bother making any stupid christmas list, cos the fat, bald old man refused to bring ANY of the things I wrote on my list. The only thing I got on that list was my stethescope and I freaking bought it by myself! Like I was good all year! awesome, if you will, but what did I get? Nothing. So this year, I've decided to be bad, and I've been B-A-D, spank me!
o well, I will be in grinch mode for the rest of the day, but while you're chowing down on jollof rice, and battling the thigh of Jaxter the turkey/chicken, and prolly washing it down with a bottle of chilled coke in d midst of family and friends, do not forget the reason for the season.

13 comments:

ibiluv said...

dont hate

hehehehehehe

merry xmas

~Sirius~ said...

merry Christmas love.....cook your own jellof rice now!

Don't mind them, the day is almost over sef.

achoiceofweapons said...

Merry Christmas Dearheart!
Mista Jaycee

Adeboy said...

Merry xmas

aloted said...

Scary photo!

Pele sister, but ask yourself WWJD? :)

Owumi said...

Sigh. You really do seem determined to be miserable :-) At least you weren't alone in the days leading up to Christmas :P Merry Christmas all the same.

mizchif said...

Yes, BAD girls deserve nothing. NOTHING i say!!!
lol.

I certainly feel the same way, tho this is 2nd christmas without family and i still can't get into the spirit.
I'm definitely HATING on all my friends who got to travel to naij. I do wish them heatrash and mosquito kisses.

Aha, now u know how it feels, shey u were gloating last yr abi. Ntooo.

ktravula said...

lol.
Pele.

Myne said...

LOL, who said santa is bald? Well at least Christmas brought you the stethoscope. I miss naija too sha...

LusciousRon said...

I guess I am in your hate category right now. We love you still. Enjoy the season.

LusciousRon said...

I guess I am in your hate category right now. We love you still. Enjoy the season.

Ms.O said...

I feel you...but oh well. Happy Holidays!

bArOquE said...

Bumtight, i have said this before, this is not, has never been & will never be the season to be all by yourself, there's nothing that you might want to be soberly reflecting at this point so from next Sept/Oct start planning for your Christmas, i dont want to hear any if such next year, tu comprends? anyway, we've still got days left, make sure you enjoy them...we wish you a very Happy New Year in advance

 

Sample text

Sample Text

bumight@gmail.com