twitter

twitter.com/bumight

Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

We Three Kings of Orient are...

I'm sure everyone who reads this blog has heard about the autotune sensation that is T-pain. In case you havent, lemme refresh your memory *presses F5* dark, dreads, well built...got it?

Now I'm sure you also know Timaya. I'm sure you know him, them call him timaya, just because he's getting higher....
however, do you know what Tpain and Timaya have in common? If you said their names both start with the letter T, you'd be right. If you said they are both musicians, once again, you'd be right. If you said they could pass for twins, you'd be right once more!
However, I'm sure there's one thing about them that you dont know. They are actually triplets! I bet u d

idnt know that! and I found the third person on....wait for it







on Twitter!
yeah, I found their triplet on twitter, no one but my sweet poraro Onimartin!
well, lemme give you the full story. you see, what had happened was, their mom was chilling in downtown portharcourt when she met their dad, an American immigrant who worked for Shell Petroleum....one thing led to another which led to rough play, and before she knew it she was pregnant.
When she told their dad, he was a little excited, but then she told him she was going to have triplets. Then he flipped!
3 kids! hell no!!! He told her they only did it once and so she couldnt be pregnant with 3 kids, and he was going to take the one child that belonged to him. He took the first baby that popped out, whom he named Faheem Rasheed, but we all know as Tpain.
Their mom later moved to Lagos because of the unrest in PHC, before Onimartin "escaped" to the United States.

This is very coded gist that you might not hear anywhere else! but as per the Paparazzi of blogville, I had to bring you this gist in gbona feli feli form!.....aside from the fact that Onimartin called me "too chicken to blog about him"

I'm going to be writing a lot of posts this december God willing, cos I have to get out all these pent up posts!



follow onimartin on twitter: www.twitter.com/onimartin
and follow me too!

32 comments:

Rayo said...

lmao

Rayo said...

oh i'm first. been a yl since i've been first... and second. lol

Rebirth said...

joblessness is really a bad thing.......smh!!!!!!!!

Sisem E. Naidem said...

Uncanny resemblance... And the Shell/PHC story sounds credible too. Not that I'm trying to imply... Oh well... LOL... Wharreva...
PS: He's your "sweet poraro"? Hmmm...

chayomao said...

Kai!
The fruits of an idle mind.
But you know say dem look alike well well.
Hmmm.....

doll (retired blogger) said...

there is a resemblance

Spesh said...

They do look alike,*I think*...

jhazmyn said...

lol...and to think that they actually can pass for triplets...good one

Scarlet said...

Uncanny resemblance! Girl must have time on ur hands

Aee Bonrue said...

lmao! The resemblance...lol..Nice one, Bumight.

0m09ja said...

Hilarious. Resemblance is indeed uncanny.

Ms.O said...

lool!

Anonymous said...

new here and jjc for blogsville. abeg share ur tots on my blog @beauty Goodone.

u sure can make imagination seem real. they resemble small shaa

aloted said...

i actually almost believed this "fabu"... ur story dey very convincing!

am sure u used to make up stories wen u were a child...lol

Myne said...

They do look alike and the dreads don't help. LOL

Enkay said...

Mehn, that's some hot jist right there!
Yeah right! lol!

Adeboy said...

There's a replica of u somewhere out there but to have two,scary.

Adeboy said...

There's a replica of u somewhere out there but to have two,scary.

~Sirius~ said...

LMAO!!!!!

Funny enough I thought about the close resemblance those 2 have, it's freaky.

leggy said...

lmao...crazy.

AliceDCL said...

funny

Giagerry said...

loooool!
y did u choose to uses PH naw??
LOOOL!
dey really do look alike sha!

exschoolnerd said...

lol..Smh!!! na from where u hear that story???

timaya looks like wyclef in this picture!!!

TayneMent said...

lol i had just mentioned to someone that timaya and tpain could be cousins. How you come take know oni marting? hmm...I might know you, eh?

LusciousRon said...

I see your mind is very fertile! LOL

Thirty + said...

Fertile mind indeed

NoLimit said...

Seriously gal, you're crAzy!
lol

N.I.M.M.O said...

If Timaya catch you ...

The Activist said...

lol. Just knowing abt their triplet. Thanks for the ogbona feli feli gist

Toluwa said...

LMAO! been a while....

Karl Song said...

Have you heard about the The Three Kings of Orient who are actually not?
That's what my first blog post is about.

Nice post btw.

Zayzee said...

lol. very interesting story. and could be true

 

Sample text

Sample Text

bumight@gmail.com