So it must have seemed like the gods heard my desperate pleas for a valentine, cos valentine’s day came early for me on Saturday. I got impromptu unanticipated gifts from people who reminded me how much they love me. Jewelery, Chocolate, cards and flowers. As cliché as it may sound, it was the thought that almost reduced me to tears
The above card is from one of my best friends. Yeah, the bum of awesome Might is real, fo'real! lol. Underneath is my bouquet of flowers. cute innit. Pink, orange, yellow, and peach roses.
(the flowers n chocolates are from a man who knows me only too well :D )
So on Valentine’s day itself, I asked my twitizens to tweet their favorite/sweet/corny/silly/fun “Roses are red”
lines. Under the hashtag #cupidline we tweeted the sweet, corny and downright funny lines. Freaksho had blogville citizens do something similar 2 years ago, and I thought it was gonna be fun to recreate something similar on twitter. Here are some of our lines:
roses are red
violets are blue
diamonds may be irreplaceable
but like he-ck you ain't!
@bubusn:
Roses are red
your pata is blue
hop in my bed
lemme patawash you!
@bubusn:
Roses are red
my balls are blue
you suck in bed
why am I still with u?
@Ehi_remen
Roses are red
Violets aint exactly blue
If u had opened a book
U would know that too
@Ehi_remen
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'll rock u in bed
and ur sister too
@Ehi_remen
Rosie is in red
Victoria is in blue
I wonder what will happen
If I mix the two ;)
@Ehi_remen
Roses are red
Violets are blue
When I look into the mirror
All I see is you
@bumight:
Roses are red
My rabbit is blue
If you don't give me head
your friend's gonna be my new boo
@bumight
Roses are red
Violets are blue
It would be my honor
to spend my life with you
@bumight
Roses are red
Violets are blue
That I'm in your bed
is proof that I love you
roses r rd,
violts r blu
sugar z swt
& so r u
Bt d rses r wiltn
,violts dead.
d sugr bwl z mpty
& so is
and my personal best:
@jaenius
Roses are Red
Chelsea is Blue
We are taking the FA cup
and the Premiership too
Can my blogville citizens come up with more?






24 comments:
roses are red
violets are blue
I am more than superted
and so can handle you
awww...u have wonderful friends!
9ice gifts!!! Ok lemme try this one ooo....
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm a sucka for love
So what's up with you???
Roses are red
violets are blue
Chelsea is dreaming
and obviously you too
hehehehehe
i like the chelsea one..ook..so here goes nothing:
Roses are red
The sky is blues
True luv can only be found
above the skies:in heaven
Roses were red, Diamonds were blue
But none of it was as real as when i was with you..
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'v given it a shot
but i just dont love you
Roses are red
Violets are blue
You suck at head
Cos my balls are blue
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Gosh I hate flowers
And you should too
Roses are red
Violets are blue
If you dont agree
I will Mutallab you
Roses are red
Arsenal is too
Chelski is dead
Hence always blue
Hey, check this out
http://redoje.blogspot.com/2008/02/be-mine.html
*Sadly I don't know how to hyper link here
that was 2008.
Mine was amongst the favorite 2.
Enjoy
Roses are red
ManU is too
And Arsenal and Liverpool
Poor Chelsea's no good
Lol@that chelsea one..real creative.
Roses are red,
Arsenal is too,
And as quaggar said,
Chelsea is Dead!
Roses...er..red,
Violets..er..may be blue,
Ogres are bad news,
But shrek is my boo.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
They all give me hayfever
But I'm safe with you
@sirius where was the original post link please
would like to see what others cae up with
Ok, I read this last nyt, and believe me (or not)...this came to me in my dream:
VIOLETS are RED,
ROSES are BLUE,
hop in my bed,
I'll prove it 2 you.
Roses are red,
violets are blue,
Arsenal is red,
but d fans stay blue.
Roses are red,
violets are blue,
forget wats next,
just lemme do you.
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Yar'Adua is dead,
Good Luck to u.
Lol!
People are ingenious!
LOL, it has all been said. Lovely and nice lines.
LNGKMD!!! They are all great lol
Tomatoes are red
Smurfs are blue
This poem has no point
And I can't even rhyme
lol
ooh, the roses are pretty
who really cares, not sure i've seen violets in real life...but love you all the same
roses are red
violets are blue
i tried loving you honey
but you aint got no money.
roses are red
violets maybe blue
if you leave me in shreds
you'll find yourself dead!!
lol..pathetic i know.nice one.
awww, cute flowers!
Roses may not always be red...
But bullets would still be lead...
Take me back now...
Or, get shot in the head...
☺..hehehe!
Roses are red
violets maybe blue
I try to make a ryhme
but its not coming through.
Post a Comment