* speaking of fourth year, in three months time, the applications for residency opens up, and from then on its gonna be a nerve wrecking process till March when you find out if you have a job or not. After you put in your applications, u sit around and wait for interview offers, then off you go on the interview trail and then in March, you find out if you matched. The whole process ends in "The match". I'll most likely blog about it in details later
* I promise I'll put up a post summarizing my experiences for the whole year. the good, the bad, the funny parts of pediatrics, psychiatry, surgery, ob/gyn, family and internal medicine. I might have to break it into parts.
*there might be a man....dont want to blog about it :D
* Naija in this World cup ehn? anyways, I guess its time to claim my argentinian heritage! you didnt know? my long weave-like hair should have clued you in!
*Nominations for Category B are up and running! hope you've nominated me for the next big anonymous paparazzi hottest friendliest celebrity blogger award? This is calling all my readers, followers, lurkers, subscribers, effryting effryting to go here ---> Category B nominations and nominate me for all 30 categories - ok, I'll take 29, :)
* After a tough struggle, The LA Lakers are the 2010 NBA champions! let's pop something!!!!!! after
* I got another email from yinka (hope you're blulshing multicolor now? lol)

19 comments:
FIRST!!!
you see why I should win dat first category nomination? These days I have been on my "first" game o!--LOL--
aww is yinka d same person dat sent that sweet email to you the other time? What did it say this time??
and yayyyy---LA LAKERS def took it!--so we can forget about naija today--for it is well!
LOL.
hmmm 29 nominations for u??---na u o!!
humph at Lakers smh... we the celtics shall rule next year... that is all I wanted to say... lol
AND yes, Gud luck with residency apps. u'll be great! :) :) :)
im so glad that the lakers won oh, celtics fans were shouting too much.
lol...fashi that naija story jor.mscheww.so mad.
Congrats on makin it to yr 4!!! and good luck with the apps!!!
hmmm...a man??? which kinda parital gist is dat nau! u should blog bout it!!!
No comment
WOWWWW...Congratulations on fourth year. This is so wonderful...I remember you in 1st/2nd year.
I want the "man" gist...yes, unashamedly. LOL.
Congratulations.
Bring the man gist please. And congrats on MS4, e no easy. I hope you make The Match!
Congrats on MS4...you don try for this blogger sha...and please is the man Yinka....*raised eyebrow*
Good luck with THE MATCH...medicine is sounding ghen ghen now o.....lol
Ah Bumight M.D!
Ees not a small sumtin. That MATCH musto happen eh!
LOL. You bring out the razzness in me.
29 categories? Me i'm modest, i just want 5 pere. Hottest, friendliest, best moniker, grandma, i don forget d rest,Oya get to nominating.
pls where is the man gist ..ah ah how could you minus that. It's like not adding salt to stew ... I shall wait patiently :p
go gurl! Med school is not yams @ all...we r proud of you...
a man hun? spill it! plsssssssss...
Naija @ d world cup? were they there? I didn't even notice...lol
you'll take 29 nominations? y not 31?
Glad u r doing good...all the best with the residency applications...
Kudos to you on your medschool accomplishments (and all the triumphs to come!)...I'm living vicariously through you!
You have really come a long way with medical school.Kudos to you I must say.
congrats...
I'm going to imagine you as a doe- or googly-eyed intern at Seattle Grace Hospital. I actually started watching that show to understand the difference between an intern, a resident and an attending, cuz a friend of mine in her first year of residency (ie an intern) kept gisting me and it was so hard to follow.
Did I get the terms right? Do I get a gold star on my HW?
Where are you na?
It's officially been a month since your last post. Tell that boy to come and let you write!!!
Post a Comment