twitter

twitter.com/bumight

Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I phuck with Nollege

So everybody who knows me knows that poetry isnt my thing, maybe its because I can't string two lines of respectable poetry together if my life depended on it! BUT thankfully, there are some that do it so effortlessly!

While doing my research for this post, I azonto'd unto Nollege's blog. I don't read poetry blogs, but this was research. Before I knew it, I was three pages deep! Yes, Bumight is reading poetry!
 He has a way with words, whether he's writing about Cocaine, or the mail woman, or Love! Or abortion. (Sigh)




Where are the police when you need them?
 I ought to be arrested;
Change my address to anywhere in a jail cell
For while I was busy trying to comfort somebody’s daughter
 I grew a cold heart and committed manslaughter

 I could repost lines for days, but you're better off reading for yourself. Nollegewizdumb.blogspot.com 

What's better than written poetry? Spoken poetry! And what's better than spoken poetry? Singing poetry! And what's better than that...including Yoruba in the rap! Ok, ok I'm biased! But if you listen to his verse here...Phuck Witcha: Nollege Wizdumb.  you'll understand what I'm talking about.

If you're into tun gba gba music, you might not appreciate it, but it's your loss!




No comments:

 

Sample text

Sample Text

bumight@gmail.com