I know, I just had a birthday a couple of months ago, but its my blogville birthday parry!!! My Blog is 5 years old!!!
Bumight kan, blogville kan!
Actually, ive been blogging from the days of xanga before I eventually migrated to Blogville. Eventually when medical school started, in orientation, I created my blog "medico blues". It was supposed to be my haven because we had been told med school would take over our lives. I wrote about everything, at first without audience, until carling discovered my blog, and bighead and unnaked soul...and I was finally introduced to the community blogville. I remember I was deathly scared of being outed and I guarded my anonymity fiercely.
Thats when I started having instantaneous feed back from my writings. I wrote about personal stuff -, about almost being raped, . I was anonymous, and so I could let myself go and write about stuff I had never told anyone before.
I had my first blog crush, Osaveshe (RIP) never met him, had several people crush on me, had my first blog husband fineboyagbero, and even got pregnant out of blog wedlock for Doug.
The feedback from my readers was amazing, I think the first time I reached over 100 comments on a post, I jizzed in my e-pants! I loved when people came to scream "FIRST!!!!" on my blog (well, I was equally notorious for doing same on other people's blogs). I've had my share of fan mail, marriage proposals, e-stalkers. Blogville voted me "paparazzi blogger and best student blog for 2009.
Then my anonymity became something I guarded jealously. I did a post where I invited my readers to ask me any questions, where I answered roughly 100 personal questions without compromising my anonymity.
This blog has changed my life in many ways. I've met many amazing people on this blog that have even become as close if not closer than family. I've contemplated closing this blog so many times, but through it all, Ive stayed.
So how are we going to celebrate this milestone?
A. revealing my identity
B. Blog Giveaway
C. Another Q&A session
please vote on the poll on the right hand side!
Be on the look out for new things coming on the blog. Also, I'm on facebook! Go like my page here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment