twitter

twitter.com/bumight

Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

The MEGA Thankful post!

So people say in every situation be thankful. There was a time I was so angry at God, that I felt there was no reason in my life to be thankful. So I gave myself the challenge of being thankful everyday of the month for June. Some days it came easy, some days I had to think. True true, Eni to ba mo inu ro ma mo ope da.  So here goes: 


Good morning beautiful people, Good SLEEP do not take for granted! 
Some can sleep but they cannot wake
Some can wake but they cannot sleep
You get sleep and you can wake
Oya open your mouth and s'ope ti e! 
Lol


Good morning beautiful people, today, we are thankful for ..........wait for it..........closets! Have you ever lived out of a suitcase for an extended period, nah-Ahn, interview season does NOT count! If you have, You will appreciate your closet. So today, go stand in front of your closet, and say "I'm thankful".....ok, you can come out of the closet now! #nopunintended


Good morning beautiful people, today we are thankful for LIFE! 
I don't even have any energy to be witty this morning, but only people who are ALIVE are broke, didn't match, hate their jobs, don't have boyfriends, have marital problems, 
So be thankful you're alive to enjoy these problems! #thankfulJune


Good morning beautiful people of the world, Today we are thankful for ...haters!
Haters inspire us to be the best, if for nothing, just so we can say "Look hater,in yo face, I made it!"
so today, we appreciate the haters. Hi haters!!! *waves*
#thankfulJune


Good mooooorning beaurriful people! 
so you hate school? Big deal! Or you hate your job? Bigger effin deal! Do you know how many people wake up in the morning wishing they had somewhere to go? And yo ungrateful ass even gets paid for it! Oya be thankful for your job today before you make me mad at you! 
Yeah, today we're grateful for jobs!


Good morning luvvies!!! 
So your parents annoy you, issorait. You wanna run away from home? (I laugh in mandarin) I'm sure some of your friends wished they had parents to annoy them! And yo broke ass is still swiping their credit cards or still getting wire transfers from them! ( hi dad!). Oya give your daddy a hug today.....no sweetie, sugar daddies don't count!
#thankfulJune


Good morning luvvies! 
Today we're thankful for.....wait for it............an iPad! I think I should write a fb note called , "how an iPad changed my life" coming to a Facebook wall near you. If you own one, pull it close to your chest for a min, hug it and say "I'm thankful!" . If you don't own one, well...GGMUB (God go make you bigger) hehehe.


Good morning sweethearts!!!!
Today we are thankful for fine brothas! 
Mmm! mmm!! Mmm!!! Need i say more? 
Ogle a fine bruvva today! *shivers*


Good evening luvvies, it's never too late to be thankful, today we are thankful for.... underwear box. This is one people take for granted. You don't know until you don't have one! Give your underwear box a hug today! #thankfulJune


Good morning dearies!!!!!
a roof over your head do not take for granted. 
Many are homeless in America. If you are reading this, chances are you are not homeless. So Appreciate your mansion, house, apartment, cupboard under the stairs(only Harry Potter fans will get this, lol) shoebox today!


Good morning beautiful friends!!
Today we are thankful for AWESOME friends! 
Fair weather friends are good, good friends are...aight, but
Awesome friends are the bestest!!!
You know urs, appreciate them, if you don't know yours...I pray you never have to find out the hard way!
#thankfulJune


Good morning luvvies!!!!
Running out of things to be thankful for? Not me!!
Today, we are thankful for BUTTS! 
You don't know, till you lose it!
I pray you never lose your butts. 
So...wiggle, wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!
#thankfulJune


Rise and shine luvvies, it's Morning! 
Today, we're thankful for 
good music - no, I don't mean Kane west's label. Whats your favorite music genre? Now imagine u didn't have it? How did that feel? Not good shey?
"Without music, life would be a mistake"
#thankfulJune


Good morning dearies!
do you drive a maybach? Ok, a range rover? Maybe A Benz? Camry? 
Whatever you drive, even if it's a jalopy! It doesn't matter, lets just be thankful for it. 
Even Jesus drove a Honda, he just didn't speak of it. 
John 12:49 "For I do not speak of my Accord..."
As for me, I'm thankful for my ever faithful Aduke.


Good morning beautiful people! 
today we're thankful for- the laundary basket! 
They are the most unappreciated pieces of furniture we own, we just toss all our dirty clothes in them without caring how they feel
BUT it's depressing when you don't have one! 
So today, the laundry basket gets love! #thankfulJune


Today we're thankful for fathers
For their love, instruction, and of course their money, (hi dad!)
We say thank you
And also for the women who wear both hats as well
Happy fathers day too!


Good morning sweethearts!!!
Losing your thankful steam? ...we've still got 12 more days! 
Today we're thankful for ...high speed Internet!!!!
Checking emails, goofing off on twitter, "research" on Facebook, online bank transfers(hey!)
ll would not be possible without high speed Internet!


Good morning beaurriful people of the world
It's a yummy thankful day today and we are thankful for good food! 
What do you feel like eating right now? Can you get it? 
Be thankful for that jollof rice, lasagna, lobster, or even struggle food (lol)
Some people eat what they can find, not what they want!
#thankfulJune


Goodmorning luvvies! 
Toothaches are of the devil! *sips on Motrin smoothie*
Today we're thankful for good dental hygiene, good dental insurance, good dentists...
#thankfulJune


Good morning sexy people! 
So your clothes dont match, or this dress makes you look fat? 
Is your butt rounder in these jeans? 
Some people dont even have clothes at all
So Whether you shop at zara's, Walmart, or funmi's closet(hiii funmi!!!)
Let's be thankful! #thankfulJune


Good morning champions!
Tell me, what's your favorite tv show? 
House? Grey's anatomy? Suits? The pr0n channel? Mmmhmm freak! 
Did you watch the game last night? You did?!
Yeah, today we're thankful for the TV!


Good mooooornig luuuvvvvies!
Sometimes they can be the most annoying beings
Yet they love us the fiercest
Today we're thankful for sisters
And this friends that are sisters from another mother!
We looooo(ve) you!


Some take you to Vegas
Others hook you up with gorgeous men ( lol)
Sometimes they bring you breakfast in bed
Today, we're thankful for LOMLs!!
If you don't have one, I feel bad for you son...lol 


Some send you sexy 6" heels
Others send you donquah from Nigeria
some help you with your business
With flurries of phone calls, emails, tweets
To let you know you're loved
Today we're thankful for e- friends
My computer friends like I like to call them
Who love you even though they've never seen you.



Fallen sick this year?
i-think-i-have-a-cold sick or SICK i-need-a-ventilator sick?
Today we're thankful for health...and health insurance!
Long live Obamacare! 5-4? that was Sick!
#thankfulJune




Good. Motioning luvvies!!!
It's the last day of #thankfulJune (sad, innit?)
Have u "liked"a status today? 
Set P by DM? 
Commented on an instagram pic? 
Today we're thankful for social media! 
Social media is here to stay and we're thankful!

3 comments:

Blogoratti said...

Thanks for sharing...lesson learned -There are actually a million and one things to be grateful for, if you think hard enough.

Great week, cheers!

Toinlicious said...

I love love love this post. Real & hilarious. So you shop at Funmi's huh? I kinda shop @my sister's too (hi Prim & PrimNot) :D. There are so many stuff to be thankful for day in day out.

SHE said...

Great One!

Perhaps I should do same for the rest of the month...write down one thing I have to be thankful for. Rather than grumble and complain about stuff that appear not to be going right...

 

Sample text

Sample Text

bumight@gmail.com