IHad stuff shipped for me from Nigeria, and my cargo has been sitting at the airport - cos I don't have a ride to get there! I've called all my friends, foes, and haters alike, but it seems like everyone is either too busy or just full of excuses! If only my Aduke was here!
I remember when I brought you home for the first time. You were everything I wanted you to be, small and perfect! Then i had to take you back briefly, I was worried. I worried that something was wrong with you, that you were less than perfect.
On the eighth day, according to tradition, I christened you Aduke.
The one who was struggled to be nurtured.
And nurture you I did. You had the best care, even though it was sorta expensive. I spared no cost.
Then you started getting sick, and I started getting broke. I didnt have the money to get you the care you deserved. Your problems started getting worse. You needed a transplant.
But I persevered, we persevered.
Now I'm digging up your birth certificate. I cant believe I'm letting you go.
Two summers ago, we rode without AC
Two winters ago, we rode without heat
You only had a flat tire once.
Im sorry for all the times I hit you...
When you lost your voice
Aduke mi Okin
Omo 're bi iyan
Omo bi kii te, kii gbo
Omo ete wole, abukun tele
Omo obe o mu ni nwo fun o n'isu je
Omo t'isu ba jina, big stout la fi n ti s'ile
Aduke mi a pon b'epo re
Won ni ki gbogbo Omoge ilu jade
Mesidis Benz jade ko le ba o Yangan
Rangi rofa tele ko le ba o Duro
Aduke jade, Hummer figbe ta
O wipe "ha! Aduke iwo lo dun to yii"
Aduke rerin muge, bi olomoge oloyan tutu
PS: Aduke has not really been given up for adoption, she ran away from home and is being held hostage at the towing company. It feels like she's gone already. I miss her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
LOL
Lmao... ewo eya... all this one for car? Haba I for come drive you if not that we are not in the same city lol
go and get her from the towing company na...i'm sure she is lonely and sad there.
p.S can't you take a taxi, bus, train, etc to the airport?
@nollywood reinvented: girl don't even play, cos I'm about to jump on that offer faster than Usain Bolt!
@Doll:
The airport is an hour away, and the train doesn't get there, cabbing will be tres expensive!
I'm gonna go get her, but the plan was to sell her anyways.
bi olomoge oloyan tutu hehehe.
I need a guy to say these things to me o
Post a Comment