twitter

twitter.com/bumight

Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Twitter High (II)

Prep time!"
"bmorenigerian": dude, you going to prep or not?
"bennybing": I'll meet you in a few minutes, I just need a couple of mins to tidy up some stuff and I'll be there
Bmore: aight, no shakings. I'll keep a table for you
Benny: thanks fam

Benny: Sparkles! Come here!
Sparkle: yes, snr Benny
Benny: go fetch me a bucket of water from the borehole
sparkle: but Snr Benny, it's prep time and...
Benny: so? You want to make that two buckets? 
Sparkle: no senior
Benny: then you better get to stepping 


Sparkle: here's your water
Benny: thanks! You're the best 
Sparkle: you're welcome
Benny: you know I've always told everyone you're the best junior, always polite, very respectful ...come here
sparkle: *moves closer*
Benny: come on, don't be shy, come and sit on my legs
Sparkle: but snr Benny...
Benny: coooome nau! *drags Benny unto laps* this your breasticles ehn, I've been looking at them since. What size do you wear? 
sparkle: 34DD
Benny: Oya let me confirm
Sparkle: senior Benny pls, mi o like e
Benny: a ni ko pakurumo ko Jo daada
Sparkle: ha! Snr Benny o ma n dun mo mi...ha, snr Benny,..

Babse: what is going on here? 
Benny: can you imagine, I caught this silly junior girl, she didn't go for prep!
Babse: is that true? 
Sparkles: yes, but it's...
Benny: but me no but! I'm going to punish u today! Oya, frog jump! 
Benny: *whispers* see her breastickes...Na 34DD o! 
Babse: ehen! Confam! Is that how to frog jump? Your two hands should be on your ears so that...

Bmorenigerian: what is going on here? 
Benny: we were just about to release this junior girl that didn't go to prep!
Babse: yeah
Bmorenigerian: Oya, go back to your dorm! 


Twitter handles: @bmorenigerian, @bennybing , @oluwasparkles and @1babse

1 comment:

Nutty J. said...

Translate the yoruba naa.... why you dey wicked us?

Not fair ooo

 

Sample text

Sample Text

bumight@gmail.com