A. let him fuck me
B. let him finger me
C. let him lick me
A: hell no!
B: isn't that the same thing?
C: why would a guy want to stick his tongue down my u-know-what? disgusting!
I didn't think of the following options
D: knee him in the balls
didn't cross my mind, considering that I'd been kicking and wrestling for the past 10 minutes
E. grab his dick and twist and twist (little miss me)
there's no way I'm touching that ish!
So I just started crying hysterically.
"I thought I told you to stop crying, fine, if you're not going to stop, I'll just continue what i came here to do then"
oh sht! this isn't going as planned
"So u've not had anybody lick you"
"No"
"I promise u'll like it..." *yadi yadi ya, insert some more random bull*
So he spread my legs, and proceeds to stick his tongue down my you-know-what. My legs are shaking seriously (spastic paralysis, lol) almost hitting him in the face. I think he figured out that I was going to pee in his face from fear (lol, sorry for grossing u out).
he stops and says, "you are all sweaty, you need to go and take a shower"
"No, No, I'm fine seriously" So I took the shower (under duress) while he watched. Then I'm finally allowed near my towel. I tell him I want to get dressed, and that he should also get dressed. He says No, we're not getting dressed until I say I've forgiven him.
shuo! it's that easy shey?
Alright, cool, I've forgiven you. pshew! After like 5 more mins of this drama, I finally get to put on my clothes.
Finally in the security of my clothes, I tell him to start going home, I want to go out. He finally opens the door, and the gate.
why do people do ish like that and expect you to just say "oh, its all fine, I've forgiven you?"
If things had gone any more sour than they did, don't think I would have told anyone, and that bothers me.
The beast (exams) calls, will be MIA for a while... I should have taken flu shots :-(

26 comments:
I'm really glad he didn't actually rape u, although he still sexually assaulted you though. I'm sorry you had to go through that.
Yeah peeing in the muthafucker's mouth is a good one! You don't want his herpes infested mouth near your ish!
I hope you're aight babe.
Big hug
xxx
Oh wow...you should have clamped your legs around his head and pissed the fuck all over his face. Sick bastard.
I'm glad you're able to talk about it - but it must've been so traumatic when it happened. What a sick, perverted, disgusting @*#@*!! Glad it wasn't worse - thank God. If you have a minute, do stop by my blog and check out the ongoing odes carnival.
And all the best with your exams! You'll do great...
ok! you didnt enjoy it becos it was with someone as stupid as that. but i assure u if you were attracted to him (and he wasn't such a pervert), and you wanted to be with him, babes you would have loved every bit of it.
but he's an idiot, so u had every right to pee in his stupid face if u wanted to!
all the best wit exams
what a creep.
will miss you. all the best in your exams and please, hurry back.
The guy is good o, u should actually thank God it was that particular guy.
I wonder how many guys(with the intention of raping you) will give u head for free without u returning the favour.
Plus he didnt rape u and still asked for forgiveness(for giving u head).......the boy tried!
Thankfully it didn't go any further.Traumatic,but you lived.And he didn't give you anything.Very important,that.
All the best in your exams.
GOOD LUCK WITH THE EXAMS
Ha!
Didnt see that coming!
Anyway am glad he didnt get his way. must have been a stroke of guilty conscience attacked him.
Take care babe.
lmao : desperate lady's comment...
I know the post/trauma isn't funny but that comment cracked me up..
babes, you are really lucky..the guy is a full..
good luck with ur exams..at this point I need more than luck!!!
@bubbles: I was glad as well, I know its still sexual assault. I've moved on from it.
@cally: lol, I'm fine now babe. u finally found my address? what would we use to entertain u now *thinking* so do u want coke or fanta?
@rayo: hindsight is 20/20. the image is still cracking me up.
@daddy's girl: took a while to be able to talk about it. i've checked out the carnival thingy, don't know about writing odes if its not about body lotion :-)
@Isi: even if I liked him, under that circumstance? girl, puhlease!thanks for the g'luck!
@naija chickito: thanks! I'l be back (to posting) as soon as I drop that pen!, I'm still checking on u guys though, big brother sees all :-)
@Dl: thank God? free head? I'm still trying to process the comment. I guess it depends on what angle u r looking at it from. I definitely wasn't looking at it as free head!
@nine: thanks! I know shey, thank God!!!
@F & F: thanks!!!
@princessa: guilty coscience indeed!
@afrobabe: lol! I still laugh when i read the comment. that's true, arent u supposed to be reading for some exam as well?
LOL!! aww you didnt twist it? awww lol, that guy is a friggin sicko! but on the upside he did give you head,although it wasnt totally consentual it couldve been worse, he could have bit you or worse, chewed! he couldve have had mouth sores...so im glad you ok..what an experience!
piss on u , ish on u....lol. u should have pissed on him though. hawt piss,lol
I read this yesterday and I could have sworn I commented. Anyhoo, UGH! That guy just turned my stomach. There's not much that can compare to the feeling of being violated. I thank God you are better now.
**Kisses**
lol rayo. the prick assaulted u. the sun of a gun. gosh i cld kill the mofo. im glad u can laff over it now.
that's some sick and twisted shit...he didn't rape you but at that point, the difference is hard to make...he performed oral sex, against your will, then watched you shower...then forced you to forgive him...there is a serious problem...especially since he wanted to rape you because you were crying...weird...this disturbs me much...i'm all for more sex, but not against folks' will...
glad you've moved on- sexual abuse is a touchy subject and i really hope you've truly gotten over it..
by the way- I've updated- TWICE!! lol!!
how come i didnt see this...the arse. glad u ova it .
Huh? Was there a post before this? Going to look for it.
due to past falling outs & outright verbal abuses with some chik on blogsville about something I said on Kokolette’s blog, I comment no more on rape or sexual abuse stories
@baroque: oya save me the torture of havingto comb through koko's blog, cos u know all my antenas are all up. email?
LOL at desperate lady's "free head" comment..but that must have been traumatic, some men just don't have any sense of decency.
sue the mother-fucker!!!!!!
Post a Comment