twitter

twitter.com/bumight

Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Prove your Love for me

It's that time of the year again. I know a lot of you would have been in a dilemma now for a while, so I decided to help y'all out. with only two weeks left and all...

1. Diamonds are a girl's best friend....who else can do it better than Harry Winston?



2. Time is money they say! With this Omega Constellation,



3. This baby is so last year, but I can manage sha



4. Only five bottles were made, three have already been sold. You've got to act fast!


5. Make me feel like Cinderella, I deserve it damnit!


6. It's not only the devil that can wear prada jo,


7. Just for completeness, get me Brian White!




I don't ask for too much... or do I?

48 comments:

Lighty 'neferet' Kopearl said...

no baby, u asking is totally on point. it wouldnt even be wrong 2 ask 4 more. av a jolly rest of the week.

Zayzee said...

lol. truly. not only the devil can wear prada

Aphrodite said...

LMAO!
Great idea...i should make a list myself.
Happy birthday in advance.

Anonymous said...

baby girl, do you not love yourself?? Looks like you might want to up your standards a bit...lol

Lighty 'neferet' Kopearl said...

yep! i tagged u...

Jennifer A. said...

The funniest is Brian...where are we supposed to get him from? Lol.

soupasexy said...

lmao, ur crazy sweerie...dont worry i got u. just assign me any thing u want and it's urs. i can even give u Brian..yes i know him..lol

@lol at Abbie...geez, upping ur standards anymore will finish us o.

soupasexy said...

when exaxtly is it?
happy bday in advance lurvie!

Jinta said...

did not know maybach are now doing coupe cars. omg! i'm delirious with the knowledge. time to go rob a bank

i was going to buy you the car until you asked for brian wassissname. how can i buy you a $500,000 car (£250,000 in real money) and strangefellow will be the one getting 'calories' from it, and from you?

No way. i'm going to buy it for soupasexy. those fotos of her in the black dress are giving me sleepless nights

ablackjamesbond said...

and u r not asking for too much...

whatever happned to good old birthday card, afterall its the thot that counts? i kid, i kid

happy bday in advance dear.

Naapali said...

Happy Birthday. I will send you a Kinko's coupon so you can print all those pictures in color. Don't say you don't get what you ask for.

Femi Adeyemi said...

u make me long for the 80s...all i needed was a love letter laced with words from shakespeare plays, and a birthday card..
nowadays, one needs to be a mint just to find a good girl..
i say bring back the 80s now..

happy birthday in advance docki 2 be..

bumight said...

@lighty: thanks better person!

@uzezi: me sef sabi wear prada

@aphrodite: abeg get to writing my dear...

@abbie: I know, i was just being 'considerate'...

@jaycee: I'm sure a couple of people can pull some strings, what do u say?

@soupasexy: I have assigned you #5, and #7 since you know him, and in case jinta buys u the maybach #3 as well... May 14

@jinta: why your body dey hot? , you just get me #3 and no show for brian!

@007: the thought counted back in 1998, its 2008 baby! Lol...

@napaali: kinko's coupon, out of everything on that list, its kinko's coupon that i deserve shy? kinko's coupon is NOT even on the list sef... on the real though, color pictures? I'm excited!

@genius: I like the fact that you say the 80s, we're in the 2008!

@everyone: thanks for the birthday wishes!

allyurz said...

yeeaa, another May person like me :) My Bday is next week. You must have very generous friends lol judging from this wishlist hmm... but I an't mad at you cos u're born in May , u deserve it

Afrobabe said...

Happy birthday in advance love...


I will def get u Brian white...








his picture..lol

Sherri said...

i 'll have my peeps in china replicate that harry winston piece
pronto!
i heard that perfume stinks o

dem shoes are tres haute!

Tinu said...

INFACT all this is small..dont worry i have the purrffeecttt gift lol!! and it doesnt cost much...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

NaijaScorpio said...

how do u want me to wake u up from this dream? Hot slap or cold water, pick one, fast!

NaijaScorpio said...

Happy Birthday!

At least i can afford that one.

Zayzee said...

this is where im supposed to say just passing by and looking for fresh gist. not the other place

Naija Chickito said...

Ole, see her mouth! Lol.
Happy birthday in advance love. May all your dreams come true.

bumight said...

@allyurz: happy birthday in advance, my friend are apparently stingy o! boo-hoo! to all u blogville peeps, common maybach you guys cannot afford, shio!

@afrobabe: I already have his picture thank you, you better choose another thing, before I start allocating...

@sherri: better person, at least you want to buy me the replica, great attempt, but I'm allergic to "made in china" jwellery...

@tintin: so should i be checkin my mail? LOL

@stingY: I'm awake my dear, do you think anything on the list is expensive? I dont think so...it seems like you forgot the Y at the end of your name, common harry winston jwellery, you cannot afford. how much is a few hundred thousand dollars ehn?

@uzezi: this is where you're supposed to pick a number...

@chickito: my dreams are well stated in this post my dear, AMEN!

Vera Ezimora said...

Question: Is it the guy tryna spoil you that will get you Brian White?? I sure hope not. LOL

Andrew F. Alalade said...

Brian just called to drop a message...says he is gonna pop in on your birthday!

desperate lady said...

babes how much is ertin all 2geda? calculate n let me know, id need ur credit crd information, n also ur acct numba n all dat so i cn put it in ight........
o n Brian White is on sale!

LG said...

this chick,u be proper oloju kokoro, lol!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY......
where our cake?

LushChic said...

happy belated birthday.....
lol@ "its not only the devil that wears prada"....

Joy Akut said...

lol' tiffany's, cartier, talk to me...diamonds are girls best friend.

what i'll do for you cuz is get brian white. thats the whole package, he'll be able to get the rest of the stuff for you.

happy flaunting.

Ms. Catwalq said...

U need to give it up....
Had about enough
why the hell can't u see
The Brian is mine.....

Fausset said...

Baby girl, Brian white is already taken, hes mine..lol and what bottle is almost sold out, u dint give out the name.

Unknown said...

Ah... don't mind peeps o jare. What with all the names, 'ole', 'olojukokoro'... Lol.

I don't think U asked for much now. BTW you forgot to add a mansion in Hollywood to the list.

Happy Birthday, babe.

Orientatednaijababe said...

Happy diamond studded birthday.....I have already sent u the Omega wristwatch....u better go stand outside for the postman....

May all ur dreams come to pass and God grant u never-ending joy and success..

bumight said...

@vera: answer - leave story for tortise, you didnt even ask me why i wanted brian white? who knows? maybe I want him to be serving me and my man grapes?

@andy: yay!! you know if he doesnt pop in, you'll be the one in trouble? dont say i didnt warn you o!

@desperate lady: easy!
diamond- E1,273,090
wristwatch - $1382:85
Maybach - $341, 750
perfume - $215,000
shoes - $193:95
prada bag - $2,425:00
Brian - priceless

the total comes up to just $1,833,841:80

@lg: oju kokoro ke? the bible says ask and you shall receive, my faith is just high!

@abby: thanks :)

@fantasy queen : now we're talking!

@catwalq:
when will you get the picture
You're the past, I'm the future
Get away its my time to shine
And if you didn't know Brian is mine...

@fausset: the name of the perfume is Clive Christian's Imperial Majesty
so i take it that's the one you're choosing to get me?

@naijaliines: I didnt forget the mansion, it comes with the Brian White Package. thanks babe!

@ONB: I'm looking out for the mail as we speak!

flawsandall said...

lol...your crazy but i love it

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

no o onome u dont ask 4 to much.i second ur l;ist but i want lemar instead or wentworth miller or usher or...

Smaragd said...

hey fellow Taurean, let's just make these bday gifts the official gifts for the month of MAY...lol.

b4 u tell me to go and get my own bday wishes and not attach, lemme say that i agree wiv ur taste jare, a girl who knows her jewelry, her cars, her perfume, her men! what more cld any guy ask 4!lol

Have a scrumdiddlyumptious buffday on the 14th dearie.

princesa said...

Am late and so sorry love.
I got great news tho..

Brian White is waiting at home for you!!!

Happy birthday and many more years ahead.

'Yar Mama said...

Your choice; everything on your list or long life, happiness and abundant blessings. Now let's see what you choose...

exschoolnerd said...

Happy birthday..though this is late...sorry bout that!! hope u hd a fab day!

Unknown said...

heyyyyyyyyyy

Flourishing Florida said...

this girl, ur eye too big o. haba! our pple go talk say d thing wey dey hungry u no dey 4 market! but, dan Brian White hot o

Flourishing Florida said...

happy birthday in advance sha

Smaragd said...

hey, why's everyone saying their bday wishes are late? Bumight's bday is on the 14th, so y'all are def not late ok? am i ryt Doc?

Mz. Dee said...

Ahh.. with the way ure goin bout it na.. why didnt u ask 4 a jet too? lolz
I'm sure if everyone commentin on ur blog pitched in, we cud afford at least half a bottle fo the perfume...ryt guyz??
First tym here.. absolootelllyyy luv it

darkelcee said...

prudent is ur middle name.but i think you dont even know it. lollllll

ok i will contact my boiz in Oluwole (Lagos) and you will get a "prototype" of Brian at your door step.( wrapped in a gift bag of course!)

bumight said...

@Zephi: crazy? I'm only being real my sister...

@anon gal: usher is taken, and he doesn't want you if you are not an old mama

@smaragd: thanks dear!, of course that's the official list...

@princesa: you're not late, its the 14th, so you still have time to get me the prada bag... and I didnt see Brian when I went home, could it be that he got lost on the way?

@yar mama: of course I pick long life, happiness and abundant blessing, everything on the list is part of the abundant blessing!

@exschoolnerd: you're not late, its next week, I'm just putting my wish list out ahead of time, so you guys can have the time to get me the custom made Harry winston jwellery

@olamild: wassup?

@florida: I'm only excercising my faith! thanks for the wishes and the prada bag that you're going to get me!

@smaragd: you're right on!

@mz dee: the only reason why i didnt ask for a jet is that I don't have anywhere to park it. I see u're having a roll on my blog, enjoy!!! :)

@darkelcee: can you have Brian pop out of a giant plastic case instead? pretty please?
thanks,
-Prudence

bumight said...

@darkelcee: I meant to say "Plastic cake"

tobenna said...

Your birthday - 12days time.
Na, you don't ask for too much at all.

 

Sample text

Sample Text

bumight@gmail.com