twitter

twitter.com/bumight

Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

...and I'm not even a piece of clothing or dead body

but I've been tagged. I know I've done this particular tag before. I hate being tagged, it feels like school work and it sucks!

blame Lighty , *carlang, *honeywell, and unNaked Soul. for this

i. link the person(s) who tagged you...
ii. mention the rules in your blog
iii. tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours...
iv. tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
v. leave comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged...

1. I'm Lazy. I think it is the bane of my existence.

2. I'm a social coconut: I can be introverted or extroverted depending on the situation or the people I'm with

3. I can be unnecessarily and annoyingly secretive. I should work for the secret service. Summer job?

4. I wash my hands after using the bathroom. Hey! the meme said unspectacular! FYI not many people do.

5. I love making lists... I make posts in lists, leave comments as lists...so that means I should technically enjoy doing this meme, but I dont!

6. did I mention that I can be whinny when the occasion calls for it? one time, I went to visit a friend, he promised to have me back home whenever I wanted. When I felt like leaving, he wasnt ready. As soon as I started my whinings, he had to tell his mom that he would call her back and took me home sharpish!

there! I'm done!! phew!!!

As I was typing this, a lot of Spectacular quirks were coming to mind, don't worry, I saved them all and only wrote about the unspectacular ones.

Now I get to unleash this horror on the following victims overwhelmed, incognaija, sting, allyurz, tininu, and nigeriandramaqueen.



* - update

36 comments:

NikkiSab said...

Wash ur hand after d bathroom....i wish u cld teach my colleague. she just used d bathroom and didnt wash her hands yuk!!!! i'm tired of reminding her. So shd we call u Special Agent bumight? lol

Paparazzi, Flashin lights..cos de all know who is 1st!!!

Jennifer A. said...

Loll @ joining the secret service cos u're a secretive person...that kinda rhymes!!!

About being a social coconut...yeah, I feel u. Me too! Lol.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

oooh, ms. secretive! your friends must be pleased because you won;t share their yarns. lol!

How body?

Nine said...

Coconut?

Unknown said...

#3 & 4 got me cracking up. You and Mr Strong are singing from the same hymn book cos he's naturally secretive. I've worked hard to rid him of the habit to a large extent.

Re # 4 - not washing hands after a spell in da toilet. Eww... who does that? Not in my house oh. You must know some dodgy people, lol.

Jinta said...

lol @ social coconut. what a metaphor

Smaragd said...

i'm def lazy, was just too ashamed to put it up, social coconut is a very good one Bumight...lol.

I have one on u on the handwashing, I'm a COMPULSIVE handwasher! wash my hands EVERY opportunity i get! in short, my hands are always clean.

Secretive eh? so u havent been giving us the hottest yarns on blogger dudette?oya spill..lol

LG said...

lol@social coconut.... anoda new one,
Special Agent BUMIGHT..sounds nice(lol), u don apply?

Allied said...

Yes, My blog is Alive!!!!

I have to do a meme "how lazy can you be?" cause i found out a lot of us are..

I make list too but i hardly ever use it..what is the point u say?

i just love seeing my own handwriting.

bumight said...

@nikkisab: its because of pple like that that I dont open the door without tissue when leaving the bathroom!

@jaycee: fellow social coconut hun?

@solomonsydelle: true that! body dey inside cloth

@nine: yeah, coconut. the round hard fruit thats brown on the outside and white on the inside. got it?

@naijalines: most pple who use public bathrooms dont esp if nobody is watching them

@jinta: yes,I'm a social coconut!

@smaragd: hottest yarns on blogger? that would be the day! blogger aint ready for my secrets...

@lg: I cant tell you if I applied. its a secret, remember?

@allied: I dont do to-do lists. lemme go check if you've done the meme sef

laspapi said...

I like the secretive part. Only the paranoid survive.

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

I like your secret side ;-)

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eve said...

those r ur quirks? they don't sound like. quite normal to me. what does laspapi mean by only the paranoid survive? his own is on the wrong lane and no survival for that place

Carlang said...

Lol.
GOd i've missed coming here. It's a wonder you keep stopping by.
So you're lazy..
Now is that supposed to be in a
Too tired to cook my food kind of way?
or a
too tired to talk kind of way.

You know..
Having reread your list of unspectacular quirks , i cant wait to read the spetacular one.
Infact i demand you write on them.

Er..
Please?

Lol.
Love the page. Everything looks the same but you...
Is that new make up i see?

Zayzee said...

the only list i love making is one i know that will get really long.
list of my clothes. shortsleeves, longsleeves, sleeveless, outing tops, dresses, jeans, etc. and try paring them up and see how rich my wardrobe is

Afrobabe said...

I love writing shopping lists but I end up not buying anything from it...

lol @ whining

princesa said...

Oh! was it supposed to be unspectacular quirks?
I just did mine and i think they were spectacular.
Cherio babes,, Enjoy ur weekend.

ablackjamesbond said...

Blackjanebond!

Lighty 'neferet' Kopearl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lighty 'neferet' Kopearl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lighty 'neferet' Kopearl said...

it is obvious u're lazy. u culdnt even wait to finish. lol!

bumight said...

@laspapi: i like that you like. don't know about being paranoid though, i like my air of mystery...

@the bossmack: its all about the mystery

@eve: the meme said unspectacular I think laspapi meant that pple get secretive cos they are being paranoid that....(insert appriopriate reason here )

@carlang: yea, its new make up M.A.C to be exact. u like?
about my spectacular quirks, i guess we'd have to wait and see, its a secret!

@uzezi: you are a case, fashionista!

@afrobabe: I've come to realize that shopping lists dont work for me

@prisca: i just read ur quirks, and i must agree that they were quite spectacular, so u get an "F" for failing to answer the question!

@007: ablackjanebond? I like. I'll add it to my list of blog-nicknames, right next to bumtight

@Lighty: you know how long it took me to write this? jeez babe! Lol! I dont think i'm the only lazy one on blogsville, with everybody not updating their blogs...

Joy Akut said...

i'am a list girl too...everywhere aroundd me, i write list upon list. its therapeutic to me i guess.

and geez, i could be a whinner if i plan on pissing peeps off. its such a genuine weapon.

we really must be cousins. i can identify with 90% of ur quirks. i mean i even wash my hands after i use the toilet...lol

Tininu said...

unfortuanately you have been tagged...i know it sucks ehn...ma binu!!!

Tininu said...

actually you tagged me so i guess i cannot tag you...i hereby undo my tag...lol!

bighead said...

I think memes are a by-product of blogger's bloc. I wary of these taggers myself. U try...

UnNaked Soul said...

You whine? seriously? you're in deep shit from now on. Ha-Ha-Ha

LMAO @ social coconut...

BlackJaneBond? hmmmmmmmmmm

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

Now I get to unleash this horror on the following victims
hehehe it is horrible aint it.

Afronuts said...

Hmm...from the personality statement I'd say...you'll make a good assassin.
LOL

Afronuts said...

Ur name keeps playing tricks on me.
I keep thinking ur name is BUMTIGHT instead of BUMIGHT

Thirty + said...

Says who just take this unspectacular ones down and put up the spectacular ones.

Naija Chickito said...

You sound like a very correct chick to me...Apart from the lazy part...Noooo... My lazy cousins drive me crazy. Can't stay with them more than 24hrs at a stretch!

And I feel you about the meme. I've been tagged, and I don't know when I'll get to it.

ozaveshe said...

been thinking of my quirks but dont seem to have any.

thats kinda quirky, isn't it?

Toochi said...

hey...uhm....long time....i know...here i am again though

soupasexy said...

welcome to the world of laziness, that ish can lead to the doom of someone..lol

 

Sample text

Sample Text

bumight@gmail.com