
I won't grow up
I don't want to go to school.
Just to learn to be a parrot
And recite a silly rule.
If growing up means
I would be beneath my dignity to climb a tree,
I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up
Not me!
Not I,
Not me!
Not me!
I won't grow up
I won't grow up
I don't want to wear a tie.
And a serious expression
In the middle of July.
And if it means I must prepare
And if it means I must prepare
To shoulder burdens with a worried air,
I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up
Not me
Not I
Not me!
Not I
Not me!
So there!Never gonna be a man,
I won't!
Like to see somebody try
And make me.
Anyone who wants to try
And make me turn into a man,
Catch me if you can.
I won't grow up.
Not a penny will I pinch.
Not a penny will I pinch.
I will never grow a mustache,
Or a fraction of an inch.
'Cause growing up is awfuller
Than all the awful things that ever were.
I'll never grow up,
never grow up,
never grow up,
No sir,
Not I,
Not me,
So there!
I won't grow up!
No, I promise that I won't
I will stay a boy forever
And be banished if I don't!
And Never Land will always be
The home of beauty and joy
And neverty
I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up
Not me!
Not me!
Not me!
Not me!
No sir!
Not me!
No, I promise that I won't
I will stay a boy forever
And be banished if I don't!
And Never Land will always be
The home of beauty and joy
And neverty
I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up
Not me!
Not me!
Not me!
Not me!
No sir!
Not me!
*culled from Peter Pan
I love birthdays! but with every birthday comes age and the realization that one is growing up.
- the cake is for you guys, enjoy!

45 comments:
i'm First, i'm first *doing the butterfly dance*
avnt read! will be back and a very Scrumdiddlumptious buffday tu u darl!
no one gets to be first here on this day. so lets disregard smaragd. i was here in spirit long before she arrived.
happy bithday sweetheart! happy birthday.
save a piece of cake for me aight, imma be there soonest, just trying to get the private jet ready...u know how we roll aspa we're from a rich family.
FQ u wish! *making a blah face at u right now*
Bumight darling,
olojo ibi,
ijo kan e o
se were
ko da wa lohun
happy birthday to u
on this celebration of urs
happy birthday to u
many happy returns
*Ebenezer Obey lyrics
this one that u are talking about being a boy...lol (i understand the poem, just pulling ur leg)
U WILL GROW UP and grow a moustache sef, and u will live many more years babes.
dont go out today cuz the perfume is going to be delivered by Brian driving the Maybach housing the jewelry, all for u!
tell me about it my birthday is in a couple of weeks and i am not realy looking forward to it .signs of the times i guess . in the past , i would have been announcing it to the whole world but now i just want it to pass and i dont even want anybody to remember(white lie) b
only peter pan would want 2 remain a boy 4ever!
hope u enjoyed ur birthday. so, how many of those listed gifts did u get? am particularly interested n d Brian White one. need 2 know if he's off d market. i wan try my luck small
@ Smaragd: which one be butterfly dance?
Happy bday dear. Hope you've had a wonderful day so far and enjoy the rest of the day. Did u get all the things on ur list?? LOl
Thanks for not cursing me out!!!
Hi
Happy Birthday. I hope you like the gifts I almost sent!
aww..happy birthday docki..wish you God's abundant blessings today and always..
anyways, you have to grow up, so that the new born babies behind you can also grow oh or else they'd always be babies if we stop growing..lol
growing up comes with great responsibility (thanks spidey)..
take good care
HAPPY BIRTADY SWEETIE!!!!!!!!!!!1...
knock knock...happy birthday!!
Happy b'day darl....hope u loved ur gift.
FFF, butterfly dance is Patra's old dance! u have to know it cuz it was so in vogue!
u open and close both legs in a simulation of butterfly wings.
"move up to my bumper baby,
to my bumper baby..."
one of her songs...lol
Bumight come and give us gist now! what happened ystdy?
***HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEARIE***
hope it was a oou-la-la-cious filled day, lol!!!
may God continue to grant ur heart desires- AMEN
Hope u had a wonderful birthday girlie. I wish u all the best things life has to offer in the coming years. Oya, open ur arms and receive all the blessings.
Happy brithday boo!
Wish you many more beautiful birthdays.
Happy Birthday darling.
Cake with you in the middle..
It's almost enough for me to believe it's also my Birthday!!
happy birthday lollipop!
i am a day late but here i am.. Happy "buyday"
happy birthday, but please, grow up. the alternative would be stunted
Happy Belated Birthday! This is your year. Continue to shine.
xxx
Happy Belated Birthday hunny... hope you enjoyed yourself ohh
happy buffdai..even if its a tad belated...the goodwill is just as strong (and besides, buffdais are to be celebrated all week!)...
happy buffdai shweedieeeeeeeeeeeee. mwah!
Happy Birthday!
{singing and dancing away.... till fade}
Happy Belated birthday!!!! Enjoy d new age.
27 comments later...Just enough people to get the party started...so techically not late...:-)
Happy birthday sweetie...wishing you all the best in life, passed exams and fine young errrrmmmm.....
I follow afrobabe too join enter ur birthday P ooo so likewise technically I aint late...lol....happy birthday
there are time I do wish I dont grow up especially when the weight of responsibilities burdens me
sweetheart, so sorry i am so late
happy belated birthday
have a wondeful ride all through the year
and many more years for u
Happy buffday!
singing with smaragd:
happy, happy, happy, happy bday to u!
hate to break it to you hon...your an old mama..lol
happt birthday sweets
How did I miss this?And I'm sure the cake is all gone too:(
Oh well,happy birthday in arrears.Hope you had fun.Growing older does have it's compensations so enjoy them.I know I am.
PS Double Deuce?And you're worried??!!!
thanks people for the Birthday wishes!
@Napaali: how could i get the gifts you ALMOST sent?
I'll come and gist you on how the day went.
Kisses,
Bumight
happy buffday
happy belated birthday
thanks 4 the cake. delicious
WOW!!! You share the same birthday as my son!
Taurus woman...hmmmm, now this explains a lot!
Feliz cumpleanos mi hermoso senorita
(Happy birthday my beautiful miss)
HAPPY BELATED BDAY DEARIEE.
10ks 4 d cake. lol.
happy birthday to you.... tho its late...
hope you had fun
Soo i am like a week late....you know my policy , if i cant be the first then i'll be the last..happy birthday...hope you had fun...what presents did you get? or do i really want to know.
i dont mean that present you got in bed, or on the sofa or against the cupboard, or on the kitchen slab, or in the shower..i want the normal one's.... thank you!!!
happy late birthday dear...dnt wan grow up too!
xx
Awwwww when was your birthday? I havent been a faithful blogger l8ly due to school and such! Happy Belated Birthday! Hope u had a rocking day!!
Happy (belated) birthday! We babies born in May, we ROCK!
I missed your bday? Oh, I am so sorry. happy bday bumight, long life and prosperity.
=)
Post a Comment