The much anticipated, much expected event of the year has come and gone- but we are still celebrating. Chris Brown is still celebrating his birthday so why shouldn't I?
I've always been a birthday person. When I was younger, I used to start announcing my birthday a month in advance to my dad and anyone else who cared to listen
"daddy, remember the happiest day of your life? May 14, when you laid eyes on the cutest baby ever? I remember too!"
As far as I'm concerned it should be a public holiday, I mean Martin Luther King gets one on his birthday, so why shouldn't I?
The day before my birthday was the day of my last set of exams, so I started my birthday at my class' End of the Year party. It was a house party and most of my class was in attendance.
I left the party with a couple of friends to go to a club not too far off. The line was sooo long (don't people have jobs to be at on wednesday morning?) We decided to go to another club. They had closed by the time we got there. After club-hopping to three other places, we decided to give up and party by the roadside! spent 10 mins doing that.
Tired but still excited, I got home at 4am. My phone had already started ringing- my parents, friends from naija, yanks etc
I didnt get too much rest cos the bloody phone wouldn't shut up! I always pick up my phone when I'm asleep, even if it justs vibrates *insert quick quirk*
Woke up in the late morning, and hurriedly made reservations for dinner. Spent a couple of hours with my boo- and got my gift from him (shhh! can't tell y'all what it is!!!)
hung out with my friends till it was time to leave for the restaurant. Had dinner with a couple of friends. Its hard coordinating naija people with yankee people, but we tried sha.
Decided to go to a lounge/club after dinner. The place was filled with white folks. gotta give it to those guys, white people know how to "attempt" dancing without too much grinding. It felt strange at first, but then I started to get into it.
Got back to boo's house at 2;00am and settled to eat kinishi (seasoned dry meat) with soda while I watched him pack.
Dropped him off at the airport and finally settled in my bed at 6:00am!
For TinTin who wanted to know what gifts I got: Boo got me a burberry perfume, silver earrings and a special gift, someone gave me a necklace with real diamonds in it, more jwellery, a beauty set, and SHOES!
so I got 4/7 of the things on my list in some form, way to go!
I'm really thankful for my friends....and tired of typing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

19 comments:
Glad u had fun, now mail some of those gifts over to me.
Cake please!
Happy Belated B'day.
happy belated dear!!!!...glad you enjoyed the day!...
No be small thing o
happy belated birthday sweetie.
Happy belated birthday...Many happy returns of the day.
Lol @ "...As far as I'm concerned it should be a public holiday, I mean Martin Luther King gets one on his birthday, so why shouldn't I?"
Erm, where do i begin :)
good to know u had a swell time babes..
and expect Brian White this weekend..ok
aww boo tried oh..
i am glad you had fun
Send teh perfume over, I heard there is a virus being passed with Burbery right now...send it to me so I can debug it...
Haha! I totally feel you on trying to coordinate 9ja people and yankee people! It was kinda akward for me at my last birthday, but in the end it all worked out.
Jewelry with real diamonds? Burberry perfume?Okay Im officially hating!!Lol
Im glad your birthday rocked!!!
PS: If you get tired of th diamonds or something, I can email you my address *wink wink
me want diamonds too and boo(would u share?)lol whats the anonymous gift from boo? a private session lap dance? did he dress as a fireman? if u dont tell then i;ll conclude on that
i sent u all 7 items on ur list,including the fella. u trying to say u didnt get it? damn dhl.
glad you had fun. and hope u enjot ur short break before u dive into studying again.
aww, happy belated birthday!!
and Afrobabe doenst know what shes talking about, its the diamonds that are bugged! and seeing how im all concerned, just for you, il volunteer to debug those for you! :P
Happy Birthday Babes. Guess you had so much fun and are still in the process of merry-making. Enjoy. You are blessed...and ignore Afrobabe and FQ...GIRLS!!! Be good now!
Hmm...enjoyment galore. Its good that you had fun jare. Bdays only happen once a year. Happy belated bday.
"Boo got me a burberry perfume, silver earrings and a special gift"
Hmmm...now am curious to know...what was that special gift?
A vibrator??
earrings with real diamond!!!! wow, dis person must really like u o
@sting: just forward me your address, and its a done deal!
@aloofar: there's cake on the last post, u might want to head there bfore its all gone. I heard afrobabe is plotting to steal the top layer!
@gnaija: thanks babe
@aphrodite: thanks jare
@undacovasista: thanks. seriously though, won't y'all appreciate one more public holiday in May? what does MLK have that I dont have sef?
@honeywell: don't be jealous my dear...er...actually be jealous jo! thats the plan...
@soupasexy: that's what y'all hve been saying. if Brian was walking fom Cali he would have been here by now! shio!! , lol!
@Zephi: yeah i had fun,
@afrobabe: since I love u so much, i dont want u catching the virus, I'll handle it from here
@NDQ: I think I might get tired of the diamonds in 2089, remember to give me ur address then, ok?
@fantasy queen: sorry sweety, I don't share. Boo's gift was a .....
@theicequeen: eiya, y'all are so nice, I'm a chemist, i can handle the diamonds, isnt it just hardened carbon?
@chickito: thanks jare, tell it to them girls: Afrobabe, FQ, and even prisca sef!
@ollay: thanks jare, i wonder why we cant have two birthdays sef? maybe i should start celebrating my naming anniversary too *thinkng*
@Prisca: how come vibrator is the one thing ur mind went to straight? hmnnn...
@Florida: i guess...
lol!its kilishi not kinishi!!!
glad u had a good birthday
Post a Comment