
...while keeping fit.
this past weekend, I attended an exotic dance fitness class. The experience was beautiful to say the least.
About 25 women, ages ranging from 18 - 4o, together in one room with one goal in mind...I think.
All united in our efforts to perfect- or attempt- the booty clap, sexy push-up and the crazy cycling.
chest to the ground, booties in the air, legs held high in the air, we toned up those hamstrings, biceps, quadriceps and glut muscles.
....there was even cardio too!
Minutes later, we donned our high heels- stripper heels in some cases- and worked the chair while doing a sexy chair routine we learnt in 10 minutes.
I think those moves would come in useful for a lap dance.
We put all the moves we learnt to use... I never knew working out in heels could be so much fun...It felt great, but my inner thighs and abs are still burning!
I'm definitely going back again!... I think Fitness pole dance might be next...
Send To Phone
this past weekend, I attended an exotic dance fitness class. The experience was beautiful to say the least.
About 25 women, ages ranging from 18 - 4o, together in one room with one goal in mind...I think.
All united in our efforts to perfect- or attempt- the booty clap, sexy push-up and the crazy cycling.
chest to the ground, booties in the air, legs held high in the air, we toned up those hamstrings, biceps, quadriceps and glut muscles.
....there was even cardio too!
Minutes later, we donned our high heels- stripper heels in some cases- and worked the chair while doing a sexy chair routine we learnt in 10 minutes.
I think those moves would come in useful for a lap dance.
We put all the moves we learnt to use... I never knew working out in heels could be so much fun...It felt great, but my inner thighs and abs are still burning!
I'm definitely going back again!... I think Fitness pole dance might be next...

52 comments:
Wow! I'm first!
the class sounds like mad fun, i need to go to one of those someday.
Hope u r feeling better about ur apartment.
Ef babe
Congrats o! I can barely walk in heels, talk less exercise in them so rock on with your bad self!
The heels are cute (I especially love their colour!).
Lol I also meant to add that I like how your face matches your outfit :D
u certainly are "adventurous". Me likey. I had to look at the picture of u twice. The face threw me off. I was like, what in the world......
I love those classes! A friend of mine started going to a Pole dancing one and she loved it so much she became an instructor.
I attended a couple of classes. I have always said that my secret dream job is to be a stripper...
I am sure it's a great way to release your stress. :)
CHAI!
you are learning to booty clap!!!
omo dangerous things!!!
that's like giving a machine to a baby!
am going to tell FBA!!!
*runs to fineboy agbero's blog*
Can i come along. sounds like mad fun
Dang gal!!!
Biko, take me with you now...ehn! Me sef, I wanna booty clap oh. lol. That'd be interesting. I'd walk around my house clapping my booty up & down the place. I'll go to Mama Nkechi's house to warn her, but instead of clapping my hands, I'll clap my booty on. lol
I'll love 2 attend an African dance class too.
p.s. how much does the class cost?? Just wanna get an idea.
You look great too! See, that's why I love you oh...
sounds like something I def wanna do...
hmmm, thinking of the perfect outfit...
Hehehehe. 'Booty clap, high heels, sexy chair routine'. Sounds like the sort of work out that will have me going to the gym 3 times a day!
A few posts ago it was bumtight and your tight bum. This sexy you is frightening me o yet it is very intriguing. Someone's either having a very hot sex life that's spilling on to their blog or they want one. Which one is it? LOL!
yess some1 like me!!!!!i've already started my fitness pole dancing lessons coz i just so hate the gym so this is fab!!
Way to go hon!!!
sign me up babes! lol
nawa o..orisirisi..hehehe
na u dey enjoy o
hmmm... do u need someone to practise those moves on? Kai! I dey available o! Free of charge!!!
That face scared me a bit o but I like your smile, lol.
all these people that are running from your face. i'm mobile and i'v disabled pics so i can't see! have to wait till i get home then.
stripper workout in 9j? they'll rather die than permit such. sounds fab tho, i'd love to learn- formally, of course- how to execute a booty clap :-p
@vera- i can jus see it now:
V: *wiggles behind* mama nkechi, your daughter's been hopping from bed to bed!
MN: *wiggles butt in disbelief* ehn? you must kno anotha nkechi oh. all you bad belle people. leave my house now! or else! *wiggles butt in warning*...
U knw what is funny, i jus didnt wnt 2 seem naughty or anything like that but i'm feeling naijalines, lol! No wonder your 'bum is tight' LOL!
Ef babe
@eFjay:
yeah you should go for one, its mad fun!
I'm good with the apt now
@gng:
it wasn't too much excercise in the heeels, just the chair routine. I'm sure you can do it.
I thot to match the face with the outfit. glad u like it! :)
@sting:
the face threw u off? it should have drawn you in!
@Ms Sula:
secret stripper? oooooh! your friend became an instructor? I was very sure my instructor was an ex-stripper, she was just too great!
@chari:
gbeborun! babies can use machines too cant they? *wink*
@doll:
sure, why not!
@vera:
i can come to baltimore and take u, why not? the classes are $15.
lol @ clapping ur booty to mama nkechi!
@Afrobabe:
I'm sure you can find a studio in jand!
as per outfit, regular work out clothes would do, ...ok, maybe booty shorts :)
@ naijalines:
you are frightened by sexy me? Its NEITHER!!!!
I'm just letting bumtight come out for air once in a while that's all *mischievous grin*
*singing*
I'm too sexy for my blog, too sexy for my...
that's what my friends said, i'd go to the gym 3 times a day....if i lived close enough, for this!
@shonavixen:
you started pole dancing? is it as hard as i think?
@badderchic:
i can tell!
@aloted:
lol!
@fineboy agbero:
oya come lets practice *wink*
@Invisible:
scared? I drew the smile in specially for u! lol!
@geishasong:
don't mind all of them, they are just tripping.
i actually think they can open one in niaja, why not?
lmao @ vera!
Exercising in Heels?
My My.
I am getting old.
It's interesting to see how working out has changed.
First it was the monostraps.
Then came the leotards.
Then the tube tops accompanied with those shorts.
And now we're talking of Heels..
I can't wait for the next Olympics.
Them classes are a lot of hard work. I used to take pole dancing classes and it was haaaaaard!! And a good work-out. But fun at the same time- I'm beginning to forget the few tricks i learnt.
Funny thing- u tell a guy about ur class- then they start getting funny ideas and ask if u cld do something for them. Men- nasty nast nasty!! lol!
Enjoy your classes.
Lol...I'm guessing u also learned some bedroom moves for future husband, eh?
Kudos!
Have a blessed day...Jaycee
I was thinking more along the lines of what the girls wore in Moula rogue...
i would love to learn that stuff
do tell where?
U see, there had to be a reason why i love u so much!
You r such a girl after my heart.
I've been dreaming of pole dancing classes forever, and the day i entered a strip club, my resolve was strengthened, i'm just waiting to find a class to enroll for.
Sounds like you're having a blast tho!
mizchif check out flirtygirlfitness.com
seriously where is this club i want to go!
Dang dat soundz gud!! And i love ur heelz!
WOW!!! Exercise in heels? That's another level. I was looking for pole dance classes this summer, but settled for belly dancing when I didn't find any.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
all these women on blogville that dn't want to grow hold.make una take am easy o abeg!
hmmm...this is a serious case o.
im so jealous right now, im going to find one near me...... i want to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U must b a diva to workout in heels. lol. Can u teach me d moves? I know i'm skinny but i want d skills. How r gal? hope no more attempts on u cos i BIND dem on ur behalf.
booty clap...now thats a class i need.
bumtights giving us some sexy pose...
@carlang:
you are getting old? tell me something I don't know!
@Tigeress:
talk about hard work! my body hurt for days! very effective and lots of fun too! i think u need a refresher course, lol!
nasty nasty men indeed!
@jaycee:
bedroom moves? NO o! I went to work out, dont know what u talking about, lol!
@Afrobabe:
the image i have in my head is cracking me up! I can imagine u going into the class with feathers, fishnet tights all ready to work out!
@Tyger:
there are different studios that provide those classes, depends on which city you're in.
@mizchif:
i can see why your resolve was strengthened upon entering a strip club, lol! you can google classes online, I'm sure there has to be one near u.
Tigress just gave u a website. thanks girl!
@EMA:
its not a club, its like a studio, like those regular yoga ones.
@Mz Dee:
thanks! first person to notice it!
@archiwiz:
I think i need to try belly dancing also, sounds like so much fun. i planned salsa dancing this summer, I just never got round to it.
@musco:
lol, ko sarugbo ni ghana or blogsville!
@ incognaija:
serious indeed! :)
@funms:
lol, google it. or try www.flirtygirlfitness.com like tigress suggested.
@nikkisab:
half of the workout was without heels, so it wasnt so bad. I'll teach u the moves for a small fee :)
no more attempts, blood of Jesus dey scare them!
@fantasy queen:
I can tell you'll feel at home in such a class, we need to find you one!
I've always wanted to take a pole dancing class but lack of someone to try ot on stops me. Maybe I'll do it just to get back in touch with my sexuality. abi?
I see u baybay! LOL..
This is makin me wanna resume at the gym...hmmm...
Ur bf n FBA r in for some fun!
Are you serious!!!!
my love, olowo ori mi, omo atata, no vex now... *dobale-ing and rollin on d floor*
U no say i just dey play with dat Rayo gal. Na u be my one and only, I swear!!! any other person, na counterfeit!
tut tut tut...definitely getting a stripper pole in my house someday...
besides how do i get in on d program as a casual observer?..lol..
nice pix...pls be my doctor..lol..tk cre dear
do they have classes for guys too. only thing is i doubt if we'll achieve or learn anything sef, cos of all the "DISTRACTION" going on.
my 2nd attempt, days ago i dropped a quite raunchy comment here & blogger didnt post it...i dey vex! i cant read again & compose another comment...but i know i love heels & bums (esp tight ones)
hey stripper!
when u are done learning, come and start one such in lag, so i can sign up.
and yea, u look really hot, especially your face!
@abbie:
you should go with vera, I'm pretty sure u can find a class in baltimore.
@buttercup:
off to the gym you go!
FBA is on probabtion, i dont think he'll be getting any!
@naijababe:
as serious as anything!
@Fineboy Agbero:
I have seriously vexed o!, is there any other person I need to know about, so i can break their legs while I'm breaking Rayo's?
@The genius within:
casual observer? I dont think so! I can be ur doc, that's no prob except u have to sign that...
@chiefo:
not that i know of. actually I dont think so :(
@baroque:
oya go read again and repost, pretty please :)
@ smaragd:
hey fellow stripper, lol! I knew the face would be the one to get y'all tripping and sprung. lol!
I'm sure someone'll open a studio in lag very soon.
So wearing masks was one of the requirements to take the class babe?lol...
Sounds like fun. wish there was something like that here in Naija.
Booty clapping? Wonders shall never end.
Wow! Exercise that any couple can enjoy and burn calories! You just can't find that everywhere! It's just too hard to find! LOL
Mista Jaycee the Poet
amazing... can just imagine the amount of positive energy y'all must have been riding on... I'm almost jealous, lol! got to find out if there are any 'exotic dance classes in the uk.
what happened to your face?
Wow, i'm sure it was fun and a turn on at the same time!!! Imagine that and you tone up as well. Pls sme1 bring this concept to 9ja. Was that u in the pic?
Invite sent!
where is the addressi??????
Oh how i've always wanted to go to one of these classes..
i just can never work up the nerve/find out where they are.
For now i'll just stick to shaking my butt in front of my mirror....*sigh*
Post a Comment