twitter

twitter.com/bumight

Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

I am friggin depressed...

I was supposed to write a post about something else, until this...

I seriously am about to stop trying.

I want to go home and cry into my pillow, instead I have to stay in school and put on a fake smile and pretend that I'm ok because I know I'm not going to get any studying done at home.

30 comments:

ChiefO said...

this is so not allowed o!

if u r feeling like this then what happens to those that look to u for strength.

N.I.M.M.O said...

It is well.

Cry if you must (sometimes a good cry will bring some relief) but don't you stop.

Jennifer A. said...

It's med sch right? If it is, Pele...every medical student will face tough times. If it isn't and it is something else, I'm sorry about that too. Just REFUSE to let it affect you emotionally...you can simply refuse it, shrug your shoulders, cry...do whatever. But make sure u refuse depression in your body.

Cheer up! :)

Toluwa said...

cheer up sweetheart..only u can get urself up and happy!

Depression is not allowed o! It can affect o whole lot of things...

HUGS...XOXO!

Toluwa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ShadeCrown said...

Cheer up.. it is well

Anonymous said...

Bumie, honey, darling, sweetheart, the only cockroach in ur bf's cupboard , what's wrong? Tell me nah! You know say i go come do power ranger 4 u. I'll take down all ur enemies single handed. Dem dey crase? You no tell dem say u know me?

Oya, calm down. Relax, Stingess is in control and if u dare call me stinginess, i go give u upper cut and na another matter we go dey judge. You go 4get say u depress that time.

Nefertiti said...

Aww... I'm so sorry, Bumight. I hope it all works out. Here's what helps me get out of a rut:

1. Listening to loud music, regardless of who's watching.
2. Running like a Cheetah (not) on the treadmill
3. Screaming like I was being chased by jack the riper
4. Crying like there's no tomorrow.
5. SEX. Never underestimate the power of getting some

If all else fails, PUSH (Pray Until Something Happens)
:-)

Unknown said...

Hey babes I'm with Nefertiti on this one. Just push and keep pushing. Depression is tempting but bad for the soul. Chin up, it will get better.

exschoolnerd said...

pele dear...happy to know i was able to cheer u up a lil!!!!

ShonaVixen said...

hey hon, it will get brighter for you..keep smiling, keep shining...lets sing together now..

Invisible said...

I don't have time for you right now. If not because I'm 8 hours late, you for hear am. Again,
get off the cross, someone else needs the wood.
Oya, pele. Hope you feel better now. You're not allowed to quit o and come and give correct update joh.

mizchif said...

bum darling! Whatsamatter? Whateva it is pls don't let it get u depressed b4 u have 2 write urself a prescription 4 fluxetine or sum SSRI's or TCA's!

Anonymous said...

Bumight, pele oko iya mi (husband of my mother) oma daa, walahi talahi. Study some, go home and give in to the tears, have sex or other things, sleep and if you dont feel berra tommorow not ma mama born me... HUGS, KISSES, CHOCOLATES! XOXO to the thousandth degree.

doll (retired blogger) said...

It will pass. its a phase. be strong ok? take a hug

Thirty + said...

Like Doll said, it will pass.

LG said...

am i on d wrong blog or watttttt?
dis is un-bimight-like :-)
dearie wateva it is.....
dont let it weigh u down cos'
IT IS WELL

Kookie said...

oh dear, i hope you feel better but dont feel like you are alone. there is always someone experiencing the same thing or someone who will want to listen to you. stay well

Anonymous said...

kpele/ndo/ush/chin up, old chappie.

achoiceofweapons said...

Please allow yourself to feel bad if that's what's going on. Write about it if you need to but don't fake it! Pray, meditate, talk with friends and do stuff. Run, read, listen to uplifting music, workout! Do stuff darn it!
Mista Jaycee

Allied said...

Pele...

miz-cynic said...

Pele.wish i cld do smtn 2 make it better

Anonymous said...

Ore, do you feel berra? J'esepere!!!

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you...you can so do this!

aloted said...

eyah...pele love...

i pray that depression doesn't take hold of u and that joy will fill your heart.

here's a hug from me

Original Mgbeke said...

My sister, whatever it is. Pele o! I hope that you get over it and feel much much better. Hang in there my dear. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

keep ur head up my darling... heres a huge hug my luv... you'll be alright...

Vera Ezimora said...

Alright, Bumight....I'll date you. Goodness!! Did you really have to put it on your blog???? Fine! Let's start the darn relationship.

Buttercup said...

awww boo, kilosele na???

is it cos i was away from blogville??

no one shud mess with u o!

Uber Fabulous Nigerian Girl said...

awwwwers..sorry...when im depressed i dance to songs on gidilounge; very therapeutic. you should try it. i guarantee a healthy mind in no time.
xoxo

 

Sample text

Sample Text

bumight@gmail.com